Why the hate on Planet Fitness?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Has anyone said it yet? Can I sneak it in? I'm going to, anyway.

Strong first post!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Planet fitness kicked a member out because her baby bump was showing. maybe that has something to do with it?

but i have no beef. lol.. hell if I didn't see the debit every month in my account i may not even remember the name of my gym. I just focus go and do my thing.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I belonged for about a year.
    The AC was rarely on, or not fully on.
    Many of the machines were old.
    Many of the machines did not work.
    Lamps were burned out and not replaced making parts of the gym dark.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I go to workout there every single morning, and I like it!

But funny story. Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work in the locker room, when a male employee walked in. I was only wearing a towel and he didn't call out a warning, or apologize when he saw me. Plus, he didn't immediately leave. He went into the janitorial closet and got stuff he needed, fiddled around and then decided to leave the women's locker room. Of course I told the people at the front desk, and nothing has come from it.

Besides that, I love Planet Fitness.
  • rml_16
    Options

But funny story. Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work in the locker room, when a male employee walked in. I was only wearing a towel and he didn't call out a warning, or apologize when he saw me. Plus, he didn't immediately leave. He went into the janitorial closet and got stuff he needed, fiddled around and then decided to leave the women's locker room. Of course I told the people at the front desk, and nothing has come from it.

Ummm ...

Talk to a manager. That isn't OK.
  • laurenawolf
    Options

Ummm ...

I've tried calling numerous times but no one answers. And I can't find the corporate number!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Creates troll thread complaining about trolls, then deactivates....

Seems legit.

more bacon and eggs. and planets

less about trolls.

Unless they like bacon- then I guess they can come play.
    Good job scaring off someone who obviously was looking for someone with a shared POV.

not sure if serious... orrr......... yeah. I'm just going to go back to the bacon on this one.

bacon and planets. WTH? seriously LOL :laugh:
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    This thread, while amusing and silly, is making me hungry. STOP WITH THE BACON!!! Or not. I do believe my lunch involves bacon and pizza. (No haters! So I like bacon and Canadian bacon on my pizza. Sue me.)
  • Sun_Wukong
    Sun_Wukong Posts: 131
    Options
    I want to pick things up and put them down, but they said NO!
    Word!
    4VBn7nT.jpg
  • rml_16
    Options

Ummm ...

I've tried calling numerous times but no one answers. And I can't find the corporate number!

Try this:
    Phone: 603-750-0001

And if you can't get anyone, I would find a new gym ASAP.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for all these horrible posts where people share their opinions.

*shudder*

Don't they realize what this place is for?!?
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    9yWil.png
  • laurenawolf
    Options

Try this:

Will do! Thank you
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    All I know is that if they would deliver the pizza in 30 minutes or less, they'd get a much bigger tip. But just the tip....
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    This thread, while amusing and silly, is making me hungry. STOP WITH THE BACON!!! Or not. I do believe my lunch involves bacon and pizza. (No haters! So I like bacon and Canadian bacon on my pizza. Sue me.)

:drools:

Yeah. Wal-Mart, of all places, has/had my favorite pizza of all time - pepperoni and Canadian bacon. I can only imagine "regular" bacon and Canadian bacon.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    In before the rage quit...oh wait.

Did you say get a life?

51T6RAN87RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • rml_16
    Options

Try this:

Will do! Thank you
    Good luck. That's just so seriously wrong and creepy. I'm surprised they aren't doing anything. Major liability!
  • Sun_Wukong
    Sun_Wukong Posts: 131
    Options
    All I know is that if they would deliver the pizza in 30 minutes or less, they'd get a much bigger tip. But just the tip....
    Oldest trick in the book "just the tip" you just know somebody is going to walk away butthurt.