Tall females

Options
Youngcris
Youngcris Posts: 34 Member
I'd like to find some more friends! I am 5'11'' and would like to be able to compare notes with some taller females. I have ober 100 lbs to lose or more.

Replies

• deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    6 footer here, Started 10 weeks ago (today as a matter of fact) needing to lose 120lbs....lost 30, 90 more to go! Feel free to add me!
  • Youngcris
    Options
    Thanks added!!
  • terridyment
    terridyment Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, started my life style journey 3 years ago and lost 55 pounds. I would like to lose 10 more pounds and gain more muscle.

Add me as a friend if you like!
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    I am 5' 8" I began at 305 lbs. I am at 238 this morning ! I had already started on my own before finding MFP. I am pretty evenly proportioned ( fat everywhere, not just certain places) I am 48 years old. I was wearing very stretchy 22/24 in pants and 24's or sometimes 26 in shirts because I am tall and anything smaller did not reach the waist band of my pants. :) now I buy an 18 in pants no stretch and an 18/20 shirt. I feel great, I have def changed my life style and the times I have chosen to eat unhealthy like general's chicken and fried rice, I immediately wanted to take a nap. I was happy that I was totally aware of how that made me feel. Eating healthier has given me so much more energy.

I would love to compare, nice to meet you ! Happy Healthy life style !
  • Youngcris
    Options
    Adding :)
  • KezMorris
    KezMorris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5"8 I've lost 11kg only have 3kg to go...
  • glitterellabella
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7 and I started here 16 days ago, with about 65lbs I wanted to lose. I've lost 7 so far. MFP has helped so much. I love all the help and motivation. Add me if you would like and we can help each other.
  • MsPantherNPink
    MsPantherNPink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me as a friend. I'm 5'9, and I'm on MFP daily. Here for support and motivation as well.
  • BetchaBetsy
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 6' tall and currently have a goal to lose 150 lbs (at least). I'm fairly new to logging with MFP but we could probably help each other along the way. :)
  • laceylucas86
    Options
    I will add you :) I am 6'2" weight 160 post baby #2 and trying to get down to 150 again, went from 210 after my son (baby #1) to 150 in like 6 months. also I am gluten intolerant so have some diet challenges, gluten free food is higher in cals GRRR
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10, started with about 112lbs to lose, I'm 50lb down but still a long way to go.....so will be here for a while yet! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    5'10 here
  • meganuhl1
    meganuhl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and started out well over 300 2 1/2 years ago. I found MFP a little over 6 months ago. You can add me :)
  • fates_child
    Options
    6'0" here and 183 as of the last time I checked. lol My goal is about 167, because I gained that much over the past year and I'd really prefer to lose it. I might go for 10 more pounds after that if I don't like how I look at that point. :)
  • 24lol25
    24lol25 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I started at 202 lbs last November. Now I'm at 171.8. I believe I have 36.8 lbs to go or so. You can friend me if you like. :)
  • Tymeforme68
    Tymeforme68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow tall lady! I'm 6' and started almost 2 months ago and have lost 31 lbs in total. Only started MFP a little over a month ago and love it! i have about 90 more lbs to lose to be at my ultimate goal so we have similar goals . Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck :)
  • Youngcris
    Options
    Great I'm glad to find some fellow tall women!! I'll be send some requests!
  • madschum1
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'11" and about 130 pounds to lose. Gained my last 40 pounds in the past 6 months after having a stroke. I was blown away that the exercise charts had walking with crutches as an exercise. Cool huh. Pleas add me as a friend, I would love to talk and encourage all of you special women. I just signed up today so here goes.

Judy
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    *wave* I am 6' tall as well. I have lost 37 and have 23 more to go.
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello im 5'8 i have around 100 pounds to lose in all so far ive lost 5 pounds :) feel free to add me