Tall females

Options

Replies

• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    5'10.5 also. I've lost 65 pounds in the last 7 months. Next goal weight is 180 -- then I will reassess.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Just over 5"11 and 100lbs already lost. Working on keeping it that way:))
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Also 6' here and active with a lot to lose (unfortunately lol). Feel free to add me :)
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    At 5'8'' I'm the short one in my family. I'm pretty active, eat a protein rich diet, 1500-1900 kcal, and logg every day.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Maureen - 33 y/o and 5'10". I have about 15-20 more pounds to go, lost 14 pounds so far with MFP and am really happy with all the support and success I have been having! Getting stuck though as I am getting closer to my GW... I am on MFP daily - feel free to add me!
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 so feel free to add me :-) I'm 41.
    I used to be a yoyo dieter but I've made permanent lifestyle and food choices that are helping me lose slowly and I'm keeping it off with no effort.
    I like the way MFP people are supportive of permanent change and consistent discipline but not of denial, fad diets and procrastinators.

Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'9" so not sure if that counts as tall (my hubby is 6'6" so I always feel like a shorty) I have a lot to lose as well, sigh. Would love some more friends around my height. Feel free to add me.
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 6'0 with about 40 pounds to lose until I reevaluate. :smile:
  • ameyer1
    ameyer1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 with about 30lbs to lose to goal, I've already lost 56. My diary is open, feel free to add me!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10.5", started out at 315, currently at 279 and hoping to get down to 160ish. Feel free to add me. :)
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'11, with over 100 pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 tall. I follow IIFYM and lift big ole weights. Feel free to add :)
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" . I'm really glad to see some more tall women! I also have about 90 pounds to lose I think. PCOS, trying to be gluten free. Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • LessisBestforMe
    LessisBestforMe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9.5" and weigh 213 today...wanting to get down to 170! Add me, I am looking to have friends to be accountable to !
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great to see all the tall sisters here....its great! I am 5'11" and enjoying being with everyone on here. I started in Marchl of this year....love to work with you ....add me if you like♥
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    5"11" here, 220!

Okay, Rant for day...I went looking for pants the other day, yes, I am a size 16-18plus size, so i was in the women's section, attempting to find pants for myself...attempting is a good word...do all clothing manufacturers think that fat women are short? Trying to find decent pants to wear to work is a full day trip, and I still found nothing! I will just have to order online, as usual.

Wearing a skirt to work today...

Rant over...

I am back at it again, I sort of gave up in the winter, blahs, all that...no more excuses now. I was also tired of the gym all the time. But, I don't really do anything after work anyway, but hang out around the house. I am thinking about trying morning gym, will see how that works.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"..how I would love to be 5'11" :) Sent you a friend request
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    5'11 here.

32 year old, mom of 2.

I lost 28 pounds in 2013 and am working at keeping it off. I'm going to refocus on losing another 10ish pounds once my marathon training is complete, and I can get back into Stronglifts, but I'm ultimately more interested in losing inches at this point.

For what it's worth I'm currently 176 pounds, and wear anywhere from a size 6 to a size 10 and have a 36" inseam.
  • LauraCarlson86
    Options
    6'0'' - lost around 45 pounds :)

Add me :)
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 5'8.5" and though I initially gained 10 pounds after joining MFP because I didn't log or participate, have cleaned up my act and recently lost 23 of the 86 I want to lose. Hoping we all keep going strong over the long haul. Welcome to add me :smile: