• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10
    CW: 175
    GW: 140
  • daisyjaninex
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and would like to lose 40lbs - starting tomorrow with a clean slate! Feel free to add me :)
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11", started weight loss journey 2 years ago. Have lost 8-10kg, looking to lose another 3-4kg. I am concerned with dropping body fat and toning up. I log daily, am active on the homepage and my food and exercise diaries are open, I welcome any friend requests! x
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    "also I am gluten intolerant so have some diet challenges, gluten free food is higher in cals GRRR "

I hear that! It's also lower in fiber, higher in sugar and more difficult to bake with! Bah! I can't even eat out anymore. I'm too sensitive :sad: and kept getting sicker and sicker when I did.

I'm 5'9", 145, maintenance and looking to build muscle for kick boxing. I am also gluten free (celiac). We have a lot of tall women on here :smile:
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Also 5'11.......add me!
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    5' 11" here! You're welcome to add me...just don't judge me by the last 2 weeks! Easter and vacation. Back at it tomorrow!
  • dreamerearthchild
    Options
    yay i'm 5'11 too! I had no idea so many tall ladies were on here <3
  • VulcanLover
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'11". Feel free to add me.

I've been on a 10 year rollercoaster of weight loss. At my highest I was 325. I am at 230 at present. My goal as of now, is to hit 190. Then I will reassess my goals!
  • BetchaBetsy
    Options
    yay i'm 5'11 too! I had no idea so many tall ladies were on here <3

I didn't know so many of us existed! heh :wink:
  • Eleana14
    Eleana14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too! :) Let's see I'm 180cm tall, so that should make me 5' 10"
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I will be on here for years to come... lol
  • Eleana14
    Eleana14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No, I'm 5' 11", am I not?
  • bestlife42
    bestlife42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I am just starting my weight loss journey again! I just found MFP and hope it helps to keep me motivated and on track. I have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.5" You can hit me up if you want :-)
  • julieclapham5
    julieclapham5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' 8". Nice to see some many tall ladies (all my friends are short!! I would like to lose around 60lbs. Just started on here and am enjoying it so far. I have joined a women's boot camp and did my 5th session this morning. I turn 48 tomorrow and would like to be at my goal when I turn 50 in 2016. It will also be my 25th wedding anniversary that year and we plan to go USA for 3 wks so need to be fit and healthy to keep up with the itinerary.
  • Youngcris
    Youngcris Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have some catching up to do! Yay :D lol where have you all been hiding most of my friends are so short most are just 5' -5'2"! Lol they make me feel like an amazon. He doesn't want to admit it but my boyfriend is just even with me lol.
  • bcerk
    bcerk Posts: 41
    Options
    Hii!! I am 5'10 1/2 over here and 189lbs! Please add me. 19lbs more to go :)
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11.well wait that might not be true anymore. I was 5'11 now I might be littler :-)

I signed up today. I just quit smoking and couldn't have done it with a support board....so I know I will be successfully losing weight if I stay here on this board with lots of friends who are willing to kick my Heini when needed.
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, with a good 5 stone to loose! xx
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10.5 and doing my thing. :)
  • dev0111
    dev0111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am tall too, 5'7 or 5'8. i have 20 lbs more to lose or maybe 30. i think i could use a friend too so feel free to add me.