Anyone have 100 pounds to lose?

Options
Hi! I'm looking for others that are just beginning their weight loss journey to lose 100 pounds or more. Since it will take awhile to get it off, I'm hoping to find some other people to take the journey with me :)

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hey, there :) i have 100+ pounds to lose. feel free to add me :)
  • kristinahargraves
    kristinahargraves Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I too am just starting my journey. I have over 100 to lose. Add me please.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too have a 100 + lbs to lose. Good luck on your journey.
  • firststrike
    firststrike Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in...had to put my money where my mouth is and signed up for a Warrior Dash in July. What was I thinking?!

-Michael
  • bridget_williamson23
    bridget_williamson23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 6 months, but I am losing it slow and still have about 120 lbs I want to lose to be at goal. Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck on your journey.
  • lyoung79
    lyoung79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose feel free to ad me. each day is a learning experience
  • Nolangela
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) I have added you. Lets walk this journey together! I am starting the Les Mills Combat (from Beachbody) 60 day challenge on Monday!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yup I'm deffo in this bracket, add sent :) wish you all the best.
  • pinksuzanne
    pinksuzanne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out again to lose over 100 lbs myself. I'm loving combining my long time knowledge of Weight Watcher's with the app for My Fitness Pal! :bigsmile:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I faced that road 3 years ago. I lost 110 in one year on MFP and been maintaining since. I'm always happy to help others on the journey. BTW, I'm still on the road as I want to lose 15 to 20 more.
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... I've got 107lbs left till goal!!

I'll be here for a bit!!
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 105lbs lost in 9 months. It can be done :)
  • lovetoad
    lovetoad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • heathernbateman
    heathernbateman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I don't have a goal in mind yet, but I definitely need to lose more than 100
  • starciakathleen
    starciakathleen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have bout 70-80 to lose to get to my goal weight. Add me if ya like.
  • DTIKl0ndyk3
    Options
    I also have 100 to lose!
  • Tomboly1
    Tomboly1 Posts: 42
    Options
    90 lbs to loose here (maybe more!) and 22 lbs down. I've been here about 4 months and its been a slow steady race. I thought i would loose weight quicker, but what I am doing is manageable and I am satisfied with the gradual decline in weight I am making. Feel free to add me for extra support!
  • vidarmendez
    Options
    I also have over 100lbs to lose. It works be nice to have someone join this adventure with me. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My name's Angela. My ticker says I have a bit under 100 pounds to lose, but once I get to 100 pounds lost I think I will still want to lose a few more. I'm a busy work at home mom to a toddler and I've been very active here on MFP for 3 weeks now.

Feel free to add me! Best wishes to you!
  • ericaassunta
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose, I am starting my pre-op diet on the first, but I don't go for my surgery until August, my insurance requires four months of treatment before they'll finalize the approval. I'd really like if people would add me, I am going through this alone and would love people to talk to.