Anyone have 100 pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 110 pounds to lose. It's a long, uphill battle, but I know it 's possible! So, feel free to add me...that includes anyone on this topic! :)
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. Feel Free to add me and we will all conquer this together!
  • Gloryofthesnow
    Gloryofthesnow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm a busy mom of 5....I have 116lbs to lose, alone as well. Please feel free to add me, as I'm not yet sure how to add people lol
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    SEE you are not as alone as you thought! <<hugs>>
    WAHM of grand total of 10 only 5 at home now- from 21 down to twin 4 year olds
  • fashioncoat
    fashioncoat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, count me in!

I also have a 100 pounds to lose and plan on being serious about logging my food every day. I am an atheist, feminist, who loves poodles and sharks.
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I got 84 pounds to lose, you can add me if you like
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Not anymore :) but still got a ways to go
  • Foodorlife
    Foodorlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes! I do!
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I want to loose about 120 and have just started. I did loose about 60 lbs before and gained it all back. It's so frustrating. I am doing Cardio Combat at the gym, but I think it is the same thing as the Beachbody program. Feel free to add me, I work out 5-6 days a week and the food part is a work in progress.
  • PattyLynn1964
    Options
    I'm on my way to lose 100 plus pounds...In August I have a family reunion...and want to lose at least 50 pounds...mostly in my stomach. if anyone knows how to lose stomach fat please let me in.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,699 Member
    Options
    There is a group called "Lets Lose 100+!" for like-minded folks. :happy:
  • LeahGxox
    LeahGxox Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting on monday, I dont have a specific goal right now, but i want to loose at least 100 pounds!
    Im kind of nervous so if anyone has any tips and tricks for me please help :)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I hope the "Les Mills Combat" thing is also combined with eating at a deficit. Nothing at all against exercise but with 100 pounds to lose, I know personally that you must eat less in order to lose weight.

Have you filled out the MFP goals yet?
  • deeps4u
    deeps4u Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am Deepa. My goal is to lose more than 100 lbs by next April...n am starting today. Feel free to add me. Lets do this together !
  • madrigal1974
    madrigal1974 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm Esmeralda my goal is to loose 100lbs.I started on Tuesday with 45min power walk and staying in a 2000 calories. I start out with a protuberance shake in the morning
  • madrigal1974
    madrigal1974 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry I meant a protine shake.Lol!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've lost 135 in just over 2 years. I still have more to go. I log every sip and bite. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • sheisjames
    sheisjames Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll join you for this journey. :) good luck to you!
  • ingytalks
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose. I'm trying to set smaller goals so it doesn't seem so overwhelming. I HAVE to do this!
  • Eleana14
    Eleana14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yup! :) Feel free to add me everyone!