Options

Replies

• kmpeters2009
    Options
    I do, too. You're welcome to add me!
  • ViddyD
    ViddyD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do. I weigh 225 and should weigh 125. I had gotten down to 199 but slipped back into my old cook and binge habit.
  • lilysfaith05
    Options
    Hello,

You can add me ...I need encouragement. I was sick and overweight before I got pregnant. I got pregnant and have a wonderful baby boy but I became 90 pounds overweight. I lost 25 pounds but now I have 65 more to lose. The last 65 pds really is hard for me. Oh, did I mention I had to have a C-section so that also delayed my weight lost. I need positive tips and encouragement and really would love to give some too.
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ha, I have around 200 to lose... *sigh*
  • adelebeth
    Options
    Add me as well! I have about 110-130 lbs left to lose (depends on my body when I reach that point). It would be nice to have someone else to watch and work with that is in the same goal range as I am! :D
  • amiemitchell
    amiemitchell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi nola, Amie Mitchell here, I would like to lose 120 pounds over the next (insert lifespan here) LOL just kidding! But I do have that much to go. Started on April 21. So far I have lost 4 pounds. Please add me!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!! I have a little over 30 to go!! Its been just as much of a mental journey as physical for me. It can and will be done though! !! Be patient and be prepared to step out of your comfort zone. You will be amazed at what you can do!!!
  • sunshine29730
    sunshine29730 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here and have over a 100 pounds to lose. Also find it hard with full time work and school. Looking for friends and support. Good luck to everyone on their journey's. Feel free to add me.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 100+ to lose anyone can add me if they'd like too. I've been on here almost 2 yrs and am not going anywhere till this weight is GONE!
  • coffencr
    coffencr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Been doing this for 90 days lost 30 & 80 to go if you would like to add me
  • coffencr
    coffencr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your are amazing 214 lbs . Congratulations :flowerforyou: . !
  • Nessa0915
    Nessa0915 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I totally need to lose 100lbs, i would love to sign up for a 5k in a year. I also have a family vacation and a high school reunion coming up in a year or 2 but this is my way to do it healthily, Please add me!
  • heidibalanow1
    heidibalanow1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started a couple of months ago and have had good success so far. I have lost 38 pounds and want to lose 110 more. Wow that sounds daunting. LOL. I have been working out 6-7 days per week and tracking everything on MFP. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have 110-120 to lose as well! I started this journey in January and have lost 28 lbs so far (lost the other before starting MFP). Anyone is welcome to add me! I log daily
  • mattdurrantx
    Options
    Lost 30ish pounds so far and got about 100 to go - feel free to add :)
  • stevefisher4274
    stevefisher4274 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a 100+ lbs to lose, feel free to add me.
  • sgrabowicz91
    sgrabowicz91 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 115lbs to lose all together...I'm at 51 lost (only done 41 with MFP) anyone can add me. And my diary is open and I log in everyday.

SW 265
    CW 214
    Goal 150
  • sherryowenspatterson
    Options
    I just started on Monday and i have 100 lbs to lose, I have had a GREAT start i started at 259.1 and i can't wait to step on the scales on monday :)
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've been at it for a bit but I still have over 100 to lose so I'll add you. :)
  • LanaBerk
    LanaBerk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ME...I started in Nov 13. I am 67 yrs old and have lost 50 lbs. Just joined here to chart the rest of the journey. I am getting pretty sad about now as if seems to be getting more difficult.