What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Lemon Meringue Greek yogurt mixed with cottage cheese. Three hard boiled egg whites and beef jerky. Oh and coffee with vanilla caramel creamer.
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    2-egg omelet cooked in butter and topped with cheddar, along with 2 pieces of 15-grain toast and coffee with caramel coconut Girl Scout cookie creamer. Mmmm.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese topped with mango peach salsa, green tea and iced huckleberry coffee.
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Light and fit Greek yogurt - banana cream - my absolute fav! I top it with 1/3 of a serving of Special K red berries and it's perfect! It's my breakfast every morning, except the yogurt flavor changes :)
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today was a cup of coffee, and a coffee cup muffin. Oldie but goodie.

Combine in large coffee cup:

1/4 c oats
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp brown sugar
    tiny bit of vanilla extract

Mix in 1/4 cup blueberries & 1 whole egg. Microwave 2 min.

I like it turned out onto a plate/bowl with a little bit of sugar free syrup. Sometimes I also add chopped nuts before eating, but didn't today.

Wow, This sounds awesome. Is there a particular type of oats you use?
  • mickey9694
    mickey9694 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    3 scrambled eggs, 4 strips of bacon
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Some people were wrong on the internet and I had to do something about it. Now it's noon and I still haven't eaten.

"Distraction: The pro program for ultimate weight loss" Yours for only $19.99 plus S+H. Comes with the wonderful booklet: How to be a know it all on the internet: Your guide to forgetting to eat for up to six hours. Order now, and we'll include a free can of coffee grounds, the caffeine boost that will help you focus longer on those wrong people and spend less time thinking about your growling belly! Just pay additional $29.95 shipping and handling.

Money-back guarantee.
  • emmargest
    emmargest Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This morning was my first GF/DF breakfast, so instead of my usual egg on an english muffin with cheese, or fruit and yogurt, I had two eggs on a corn tortilla with salsa and a quarter of an avocado. It was pretty good!!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    salami and lettuce..
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!! with fat free skim milk!!!
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    I had an egg white omelette with peppers, spring onion, ham, mushroom and tomato. It was lovely :)

AD11ED27-F92A-4732-84A5-2F3C0DD3DAE9_zpshtua9qza.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Some people were wrong on the internet and I had to do something about it. Now it's noon and I still haven't eaten.

"Distraction: The pro program for ultimate weight loss" Yours for only $19.99 plus S+H. Comes with the wonderful booklet: How to be a know it all on the internet: Your guide to forgetting to eat for up to six hours. Order now, and we'll include a free can of coffee grounds, the caffeine boost that will help you focus longer on those wrong people and spend less time thinking about your growling belly! Just pay additional $29.95 shipping and handling.

Money-back guarantee.

This is why I haven't eaten lunch! I love the Internet Diet. :drinker:
  • idonteatchoy
    idonteatchoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with 1 egg, mixed veggies, avocado and nutritional yeast. Yum!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I had Dannon Light & Fit Blueberry Yogurt and Coffee with Coffee mate sugar free hazelnut, Torani sugar free Hazelnut syrup and Stevia.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Cup of coffee with almond joy creamer and 2 fresh yard eggs scrambled with fat free cottage cheese and paprika.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I had a "breakfast to go" as I was running late. I grabbed a yogurt and special K Fruit Crisps for breakfast today.
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mini pancakes with a sausage patty and an egg.
  • misdreagus
    misdreagus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cranberry, seed and almond cereal with soy milk and a glass of orange and mango juice ^_^
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers breakfast quesadilla which was better than I expected. And an Oikos coconut yogurt
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    a McChicken sandwich and strawberries :drinker: