What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• Vincisomethng
    Vincisomethng Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I had a PB&J Protein Smoothie (http://fitfoodiefinds.com/2013/06/peanut-butter-and-jelly-protein-smoothie/ ) with a serving of the 80 calorie Fiber one chocolate cereal (no milk). 328 calories.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    One egg scrambled, two small slices of bacon grilled in the oven, coffee with some organic half & half.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    2 whole eggs over easy with 1/4 cup egg whites, over a bed of Arugula mix drizzled with Sriracha
  • neonightangale
    Options
    I had 2oz of Egg whites mixed in with 3 mushrooms and 2 green onions 1 TSBP of butter, 3 strips of turkey bacon, 2 waffles with 1/4 cup of syrup.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 100g chicken, handfull of chopped onions, green peppers, and mushrooms; 20 grams parm cheese, 2 tbs hot salsa. Scrambled! About 440 calories and keeps me full from 7:30 to 12:30.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Siggis Cocont yogurt and coffee
    Warning ! This brand of yogurt is terrible.
    Super thick, like eating Elmer's glue or worse.
    Got thru half of it.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a chocolate protein shake!!! Yum!
  • frkebo1gmailcom
    frkebo1gmailcom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 2 hardboiled eggs
  • kilgore67
    kilgore67 Posts: 40
    Options
    Steel cut oats with flaxseed
    1 T chia seeds
    2 T ground flaxseed
    1 Splenda pack
    1/2 C skim milk
    1/8 t cinnamon
  • rdgpjen
    rdgpjen Posts: 4
    Options
    Staying in a hotel, I had the light scrambled egg-white, turkey and lite cheese english muffin sandwich. It was surprisingly delicious and only 350 calories! It lasted me until luck at 130!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This morning I had oats with homemade coconut yogurt, peanut butter and sliced banana....holy yum!
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I had a boiled egg, hot tea, and "banana sushi"
    Took a tortilla, spread almond butter over it, placed a whole peeled banana on it, rolled it up, cut it into bite size pieces of nom-ness.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Banana bread
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Home made 3 egg burrito with Oj.
  • aaroneous89
    Options
    2 Egg, spinach, bacon muffins (I crack 2 eggs, and put in muffin baking sheet after spraying with smart choice non stick spray, wrap a piece of bacon around it, and top it off with spinach, I also added a little fat free mozzarella cheese on top)
    Also 1 piece of sugar free 100 percent whole wheat bread with just a bit of turkey gravy made from olive oil and turkey bacon smeared a little on the bread. A glass of water, and finished it off an hour later with 2 scoops of vanilla creme muscle milk.

One Tasty Breakfast =]
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I made a frittata with spinach, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and herbs. Probably my favorite breakfast.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled in coconut oil with spinach, onions, and bell peppers topped with feta and avocado.
  • skyfall91
    skyfall91 Posts: 74
    Options
    bit boring but porridge oats soaked in cherry yogurt overnight and an orange!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    a breakfast smoothie with banana, blueberries, almond milk and protein powder. yum
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Homemade bacon, egg, cheese on English muffin with a little strawberry jam.