30 Day Shred starting Tomorrow anyone want to join?

Replies

• cah1255
    cah1255 Posts: 41 Member
    i just started AGAIN last night.
    hope i can stick with it this time.. i always get so bored with it!!
  • Ringer1022
    Ringer1022 Posts: 45 Member
    Count me in. I really want to jump from the positive food habit changes I've made to adding positive/productive exercise habits.
  • Deedle7544
    Deedle7544 Posts: 185 Member
    I bought the dvd but haven;t even lookeda at it yet - what does it involve?
  • JolynedD
    JolynedD Posts: 17 Member
    I'm starting this tonight! Everyone who is also starting, feel free to add me! I've got a little bunch in my group to join the bandwagon too! I'm excited!
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    I'd love to join! I've never been involved in a community activity before, and I think it would work wonders on my motivation to keep exercising!
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Add me! I've started today! Got a summer holiday planned so I need to lose 7-14lbs and tone up (in just under 3 months?!). Did it before my wedding (beach wedding) and felt amazing! I was in great shape although a fair bit heavier than I am now.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    I have sent you all Friend requests. I worked out today yipee! Follow along with me on the status wall.Anyone see this after this comment please send me a friend request. So excited!!!!
  • ananda403
    ananda403 Posts: 32 Member
    I was actually starting 30DS today! I would love some friends for some accountability and motivation! I actually completed level 1 last week but when I did level 2 my newly developed asthma wasn't up to it. AT ALL! :( I got bummed out and didn't really work out last week. My new plan is using my inhalers twice a day and starting level 1 again so that hopefully in 10 days I will kick levels 2's butt!
  • Isaperard
    Isaperard Posts: 12 Member
    I didn't respond yesterday but saw your post and was inspired. Started day 1 of the shred this morning!
  • evelynwray
    evelynwray Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in! Have got through the first 10 days before but then given up, I want to finally complete it this time!
  • Feel free to add me if you want guys, always good to have support when it comes to exercise x
  • alsims89
    alsims89 Posts: 1
    Just signed up for My Fitness Pal. I'm in. Have been looking at different programs such as T25, etc. I will start 30DS today. :-)
  • BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow!! I did it months ago but I'm about to start again!
  • I just started today, along with my healthy eating???? would love some friends who are also doing the same along this journey!
  • marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Count me in! Feel free to add me - need the support and motiviation! I will start this week!
  • I'm on Day 6 today. It really has gotten easier. Plus, it's only 25 or so minutes and that time flies by once you start! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • I have sent you all Friend requests. I worked out today yipee! Follow along with me on the status wall.Anyone see this after this comment please send me a friend request. So excited!!!!

Awesome on getting it done today! I'm sore from yesterday but not enough to not do my workout. Once my food digests properly I'm going for my run and doing the shred!
  • marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Never done a 30 day shred before, do I need to up my calories? if so by how much? I currently eat 1420 cal and eat back all after exercise. Should I increase cals to 1600 during this 30 days? Advice please and thank you!
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    I just started it today! :)
  • Jrho436
    Jrho436 Posts: 6 Member
    Just started the Shred again - excited to join everyone!