30 Day Shred starting Tomorrow anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My mind says yes but my bodyyyyy says no. I'll try
  • Julieson1021
    Julieson1021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow morning! :) I just sent you a friend request with the following message.

I just got 30DS and just saw your post so I am taking it as a sign that this cannot be just another workout DVD that sits in a drawer. :)

Thanks!
  • dirtydee666
    Options
    Just a 1-mile run followed by 30DS L1D2. Holy soreness! So glad I did it. Can't wait to get back at it tomorrow!!!!

I am going to be so sore when I wake up but it will be worth it in the end!
  • saz1819
    saz1819 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting the shred today, i've always given up after 7 or 8 days but this time im determined to complete the program. Hopefully this group will keep me motivated :)
  • lmojica11
    lmojica11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im starting today..
  • ninha36
    ninha36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started today as well.
  • krystalc1986
    krystalc1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started today and OUCH talk about pushing it to the limits I made it through the whole work out and got sick right at the end of it! I can definitely tell my body ain't ready but I'm determined!!
  • anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Completed my home DVD today when I got home from my 15 min walk from the bus. Felt good! Rather sweaty after... Boyfriend says that's how you know it's working. :wink:
  • fancyface1955
    fancyface1955 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i think i'm gonna start on the 1st, but i'd like to join the group and support. :-)
  • wispagold75
    wispagold75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started it today! Hope I don't ache too much tomorrow but I know when I did the 30 day squat challenge day 2 & 3 were the worst for aching and if you manage to work through it all gets better, so fingers crossed this is the same!
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yup starting (or re-starting) today as well

I did this this summer/fall and the results were amazing!
  • Ringer1022
    Ringer1022 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Holy cow... I did my Day 1 last night... The routine was hard (did all modified with no weights so I can get the hange of the process).... But my right knee today; it is SO sore. I'm currenly struggling to not walk with a limp, so not sure of the fate of my day 2 tonight. But I'll do what I can.
  • AnyaAwan
    AnyaAwan Posts: 1
    Options
    Finished day 5 today.. Please add me, i need support
  • nicolez1211
    Options
    About to start Day 7! Everyone saying the 2nd and 3rd day were their most sore days is correct! Just power through the first few days and the last couple days of the first level should be much easier. Best of luck to everyone!
  • dirtydee666
    Options
    About to start Day 7! Everyone saying the 2nd and 3rd day were their most sore days is correct! Just power through the first few days and the last couple days of the first level should be much easier. Best of luck to everyone!

AWESOME! Can't wait to get there! Just did my 1 mile run immediately followed by day 3 of he 30DS. 27 to go! I can do this. We all can!!!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for for giving advice and your experience. I really thought I might have done something wrong on day 1 because day 2 kicked my butt. Glad to know that day 2 and 3 are the worst! Now I can't wait to get day 3 out of the way. Haha!

Also on food, I am not sure if you are suppose to up your calories. I am just eating what I normally do when I am watching my calorie in take.
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, please count me in. I'm on Day 3 and it would be great to have some company. My knees are sore and i struggle with the jumping jacks but determined to keep going.
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What all places can you buy this DVD from?

What exersizes are involved?
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and it was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. 20 minutes goes by very fast. I woke up this morning a little sore but I can't wait to do it again.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What all places can you buy this DVD from?

They have it at Walmart and Target for around $9 or $10. I got mine from Craigslist.