Long Hair... Don't care

Options

Replies

• Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options

news flash- we actually are not put on earth to please you. and if you think only long hair can be pulled- yer doing it wrong.

HAHA I love this. :wink:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    PSA to all the women out there: NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!! Trim it, style it, whatever. But ponytails are hot and we need something to pull during our special moments together.

aab990466e8c56048a112ede06b1c3d1.jpg

But....but....you said I "get it" earlier.....

Now I is confused. :huh:
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    Women seem to cut their hair short for themselves (just to do something different, make a statement about something, or because they are sick of managing it) and not really to appeal to the opposite sex.

yeah I'm not really sure anyone mentioned caring about sex appeal... because- yeah. we don't. LOL

PSA to all the women out there: NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!! Trim it, style it, whatever. But ponytails are hot and we need something to pull during our special moments together.
    Prettiness/attractiveness is not a rent to be paid for living in the space marked "female"

news flash- we actually are not put on earth to please you. and if you think only long hair can be pulled- yer doing it wrong.

True. You look like you make a damn fine sammich too.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair short - I've had my hair long -

The 'beauty' of it is - it's just hair -

Cut it short, grow it out, color it -

Have fun!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    See, what I don't get is when some women say they don’t care what other people think, but then when a guy blatantly states his preference, they show they actually DO care with their reactions, and then I have to walk around shouting THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS and get all introspective and *kitten* about hair length. I mean… does no one care what this is doing to me? These daily hair length threads are too much. TOO MUCH! *grabbing the Effexor*
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I cut my hair super short. I looooooove it, mostly because I always admired women who could pull of short hair but always thought it would not work for me - but then it did :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

You get that men will have sex with short hair-ed women because bewbs.

Also I just happened to run across that image on pinterest and wanted to use it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    See, what I don't get is when some women say they don’t care what other people think, but then when a guy blatantly states his preference, they show they actually DO care with their reactions, and then I have to walk around shouting THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS and get all introspective and *kitten* about hair length. I mean… does no one care what this is doing to me? These daily hair length threads are too much. TOO MUCH! *grabbing the Effexor*

I'm sorry.

Here:
    triple-pickle.jpg
  • odusgolp
    Options

I'm sorry.

Here:
    triple-pickle.jpg

*SWOON* Bless you, Rae :)
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

You get that men will have sex with short hair-ed women barbecue bewbs.

Also I just happened to run across that image on pinterest and wanted to use it.

:noway: :noway: :noway: DON'T BARBECUE THE BEWBS!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!!???!!
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I always kept my hair long to hide my fat face, but know that my face is thinner, I cut my hair shorter. Dont regret it. Eventually I would like a Pixie cut too.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I don't like it shorter as personally I don't think really short hair is feminine looking. I have nothing against people with extremely short hair (I have an Aunt with really short hair) it's just a personal view. The shortest I've ever had it was chin length and I wouldn't go shorter then that. Though see my original post to know why I don't really want to take it that short again!

here's the thing. Feminine has NOTHING to do with what you look like.

It's about how you behave. Bald headed women can be delicate and feminine.

I am pretty sure next to ballarine- this is probabably one of the more "feminie things" you can do with yourself.... and I still rock it with short hair- this is from this weekend- it's been shorter and longer than this- and I am a performer who gets paid to dance- so I'd say looks mean something- and I'm still getting gigs.
    20140424_235449_zps0b55e1ac.jpg
    See, what I don't get is when some women say they don’t care what other people think, but then when a guy blatantly states his preference, they show they actually DO care with their reactions, and then I have to walk around shouting THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS and get all introspective and *kitten* about hair length.

the issues is guys don't say "I prefer long hair" they say DON"T CUT YOUR HAIR WE NEED A HANDLE!!!

if they just gave an opinion rather than dictating to us what we should do with our hair- it might be a different story.

My BF prefers long haired red heads- he has a short haired goth chick. to bad so said- he still loves me and we still have great sex. My hair does not make or break me as a person or my desirability.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I don't like it shorter as personally I don't think really short hair is feminine looking. I have nothing against people with extremely short hair (I have an Aunt with really short hair) it's just a personal view. The shortest I've ever had it was chin length and I wouldn't go shorter then that. Though see my original post to know why I don't really want to take it that short again!

Let us insert the potentially effeminate man reference here...

See, what I don't get is when some women say they don’t care what other people think, but then when a guy blatantly states his preference, they show they actually DO care with their reactions, and then I have to walk around shouting THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS and get all introspective and *kitten* about hair length.

the issues is guys don't say "I prefer long hair" they say DON"T CUT YOUR HAIR WE NEED A HANDLE!!!

if they just gave an opinion rather than dictating to us what we should do with our hair- it might be a different story.

My BF prefers long haired red heads- he has a short haired goth chick. to bad so said- he still loves me and we still have great sex. My hair does not make or break me as a person or my desirability.
    [/quote]

*Shrug* But maybe they really like a handle?

Plus, it's the interwebs, how serious can you take said request to not cut your hair or make him a sammich?
  • JoRocka
    Options
    *Shrug* But maybe they really like a handle?

Plus, it's the interwebs, how serious can you take said request to not cut your hair or make him a sammich?

and at some point who said short hair is not a sufficient handle?

I actually prefer it- long hair pony tails lead to the wrong type of pulling- short hair you MUST grab at the base- just pulling hair because it's there sucks. Most men have no idea how to do it anyway- which makes me laugh when they all scream about not cutting your hair.

I don't take any hair 'not' cutting request seriously- it's already short- what am I going to do- LOL

and I make terrible sammiches so I don't bother.

I'm a steak and beer kinda girl :D
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I recently cut my hair short and I love it. I kept it long for a while because I thought it looked better on me but now I love how I look with short hair!

Just to state my opinion on short hair not being "feminine," you don't have to be feminine to be a woman nor do you have to be feminine to be attractive. Maybe feminine women are attractive to some people but we all like different flavors. My flavor is lemon.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I recently cut my hair short and I love it. I kept it long for a while because I thought it looked better on me but now I love how I look with short hair!

Just to state my opinion on short hair not being "feminine," you don't have to be feminine to be a woman nor do you have to be feminine to be attractive. Maybe feminine women are attractive to some people but we all like different flavors. My flavor is lemon.

I know men who are more feminine than women I know.

LOL- and they DEFINITELY have short hair!
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

I am pretty sure next to ballarine- this is probabably one of the more "feminie things" you can do with yourself.... and I still rock it with short hair- this is from this weekend- it's been shorter and longer than this- and I am a performer who gets paid to dance- so I'd say looks mean something- and I'm still getting gigs.
    20140424_235449_zps0b55e1ac.jpg

Clearly, my post was meant to be taken 100 percent literally, so well done JoRocka. You have completely ignored the fact that even as a man, I might just possess a sense of humor and maybe a tad of sarcasm. Yes, I prefer long hair. Yes, I like sammiches. But I also like women with brains, personalities and the ability to remove giant chips from their shoulders.
  • Miz_Sparklez
    Miz_Sparklez Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I love my short hair...it is fun and feisty...perfect!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have a habit of growing mine out and then cutting it off. Right now it's a couple inches past my shoulders, and I want to see if I can get it longer. However, I have a LOT of issues with breakage, that makes me want to cut it short! However, when I have it above my shoulders, I remember why I don't like it short! One end will curl under and the other side flips out, no matter what I do with it!

the answer to that is to obviously go shorter ;)

LMAO at this just because it reminds me of comments like "I'm not a racist, I have a black neighbor"

But yeah I think everyone should do what they wanna do with their hair, totally :-)
  • PurpleStars73
    Options
    I cut my hair off, I love it!