Not to sound disgusting, but(t) ...

Options
Apocalypz
Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
...I'm excited, slightly, to announce that I now have a "crack gap". What is that, you might cringe to ask? The cheeks of my bum no longer touch. My body has actually eaten so much fat storage that I no longer have a ba-donk-a-donk (technical term). I'm absolutely elated. Full stop.

This was merely a test through diet for me, but well achieved. I've always been relatively fit, but never had a crack gap. Exciting to say, isn't it? Crack gap. Crack gap. Crack gap. My my my, it's the little things, yea? And no, I'll not post any pics.

Anyone else in my boat? Were you excited, too? Did you celebrate? Hopefully not at the workplace?

Replies

• Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am really happy that you are so happy. That has never been, nor will it ever be a goal of mine, because I like my booty, and even if I didn't it isn't going anywhere. It is the way of the world for pear-shaped ladies =)

Grats though!
  • Mommy2two_2
    Mommy2two_2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Never heard of that being a goal! But congrats lol!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Con...grats???!

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Well I just learned a new term today.

Congrats!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Yay for crack gap!! Congrats lol
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    3023108-8004800126-media_preview.php
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Con...grats???!

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif
    This?

Your profile says you're a 36yr old male who weighs 120lbs, and you eat 1100-1200 calories a day. At this point, I'm thinking you're a little confused as to what your goals should be. As far as I know, there shouldn't be a gap in your butt cheeks...
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I know, I know, sounds a bit odd. Thanks for the support, confused as it may be. Bit of a surprise to me as well.

Yes, completely serious. Sounds a bit camp (sorry, I'm not ... not sorry of that though ... you know what I mean) but it was such an odd achievement that I had to share. Based on response, I'll assume this may not be as common. Understandable. lol Not confused about goals, just like testing out what my body can accomplish. My goal a while back was gaining muscle which I did. 8% bf and 11 stone 5 at that stage. Now I'm just trying to see what a strict diet does. Nothing more. Try not to read too much into it. All good experimenting is all. :wink:

I'd still love to hear from anyone else who has experienced this. Any takers?
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    I just realised that I have a thigh gap! It exists between my thighs when I stand with my feet perfectly hip width. My thighs still touch from about 1.5 inches down, but in the mirror I can see light through the tunnel!

Anything you're proud of is awesome, especially if you had to work for it. Good job!
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgo7o3ovmN1roja4ko1_500.gif
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I see the priorities in this thread are right on target.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    mmk
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    so when you walk around does it like get breezy near your sphinchter? i'm failing to see how or why this would be a good thing?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mjokt5fMwp1qz4rgp.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    So... does this crack gap make hygiene easier for you now, OP? Inquiring minds and all.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    All I can picture is a really raw, chafed *kitten*.

Sorry.

*munching bacon*
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I just realised that I have a thigh gap! It exists between my thighs when I stand with my feet perfectly hip width. My thighs still touch from about 1.5 inches down, but in the mirror I can see light through the tunnel!

Anything you're proud of is awesome, especially if you had to work for it. Good job!

Thigh gap is when your thighs don't touch at all, anywhere. Just about everyone has that little gap at the top.

Not that it's a wise goal for just about anyone. Just being technical.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n2peppZOn61tv7yt8o1_400_zps9f00fae4.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!