Options
    :laugh:

This is a troll post, right?

I mean, how the hell did you take THAT measurement?!?!?!?! :noway:
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The cheeks of my bum no longer touch.

So... your butt-hole is exposed to the world? That's all I envision when I read "my bum cheeks don't touch".

OP, butt cheeks are suppose to touch. If they don't touch not only have you gotten rid of fat but you have also gotten rid of muscle.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

So... your butt-hole is exposed to the world? That's all I envision when I read "my bum cheeks don't touch".

OP, butt cheeks are suppose to touch. If they don't touch not only have you gotten rid of fat but you have also gotten rid of muscle.

Well, that seems to be an explicit goal of the OP.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If you're trying to pick someone up, you might have better luck in the LGBT group. I'm not judging, I'm a member. Just thought that's where you were going with this...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    If you're trying to pick someone up, you might have better luck in the LGBT group. I'm not judging, I'm a member. Just thought that's where you were going with this...

this is interesting?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    OP is 36 years old, male, and goal weight is 120lbs?

tumblr_lwg6nhGmaF1qzjix8.gif

Maybe he is 4' 6"
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Well. I'm just confused.

I'm gonna go do some squats until the confusion goes away.

so how many squats did you do?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

hBE7444DA
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    ...I'm excited, slightly, to announce that I now have a "crack gap". What is that, you might cringe to ask? The cheeks of my bum no longer touch. My body has actually eaten so much fat storage that I no longer have a ba-donk-a-donk (technical term). I'm absolutely elated. Full stop.

This was merely a test through diet for me, but well achieved. I've always been relatively fit, but never had a crack gap. Exciting to say, isn't it? Crack gap. Crack gap. Crack gap. My my my, it's the little things, yea? And no, I'll not post any pics.

Anyone else in my boat? Were you excited, too? Did you celebrate? Hopefully not at the workplace?

bsi.gif
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Well, that seems to be an explicit goal of the OP.

Judging by his pics, I agree; OP does seem to want to lose muscle mass :sick: Anorexia came to mind far before I read others writing it.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    all these posts

tumblr_myj78oOVRl1r7tu05o1_500.gif
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I don't get it, how can your bum cheeks not touch?!

Wait, do I want to know this...
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    all these posts

tumblr_myj78oOVRl1r7tu05o1_500.gif

^THIS^ :laugh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have achieved something few people besides anorexic girls achieve.

Boy, get yourself under a bar and do some squats.

I'd cry if my butt cheeks didn't touch.

too drafty- and my squats would suck.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have achieved something few people besides anorexic girls achieve.

Boy, get yourself under a bar and do some squats.

I'd cry if my butt cheeks didn't touch.

too drafty- and my squats would suck.

It does beg the questions of bathing suits...could be awkward. Worse, a thong! :noway:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I don't get it, how can your bum cheeks not touch?!

Wait, do I want to know this...

No. No. I'm *almost* certain you definitely do NOT want to know. Not at all.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You kinda remind me of my 13 yo daughter's friend. He's tall lanky and has no muscle just skin and bone. For a 13 yo boy I expect that until his body catches up. But a 36 yo male should NEVER be as thin, anorexic and lacking all muscle as your picture looks. You NEED to gain weight! Seriously get some help before you end up in the hospital!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!