Is MFP used as a dating site?

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    She didn't quote you, so it is POSSIBLE that she wasn't directing her comments to you specifically.

And from your initial targeted comment... that was the lead your abrasiveness. She didn't quote, but DID confirm it was a response to my message. You just are the type you digs for conflict. I wonder how home life is... Probably the type that explodes over shoes left out just for the sheer sake of fighting haha...

tumblr_lvc4jcRtsl1r317bvo1_500.gif

because you is smart, you is kind, you is important

iChat-Image647269568.png
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    iChat-Image647269568.png

haha... thanks for having a light heart :-)
  • bcoop911
    Options
    iChat-Image647269568.png

You enjoy the smell of your own farts don't you?
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    She didn't quote you, so it is POSSIBLE that she wasn't directing her comments to you specifically.

And from your initial targeted comment... that was the lead your abrasiveness. She didn't quote, but DID confirm it was a response to my message. You just are the type you digs for conflict. I wonder how home life is... Probably the type that explodes over shoes left out just for the sheer sake of fighting haha...

iChat-Image647269568.png

I'll probably get ding-ed for this but.... by reading this thread it sounds like you two are a married couple :indifferent:
  • bcoop911
    Options
    I'll probably get ding-ed for this but.... by reading this thread it sounds like you two are a married couple :indifferent:

haha nice nice!

"All I hear is nag nag nag..." lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

iChat-Image647269568.png

My actual husband is in this thread.

ETA: At least I think he was. Hard to tell. He's some faceless abs.
  • bcoop911
    Options

and it is DEFINITELY not me haha, thank god... would have already sat in the enclosed garage with the car running by now... haha
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

and it is DEFINITELY not me haha, thank god... would have already sat in the enclosed garage with the car running by now... haha

And you would survive... because you couldn't even do that right.
  • bcoop911
    Options

good one... this must be the guy
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

tumblr_lyokikO2EU1qk8x9e.gif
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Hahahah!!! This thread makes me lolz!

Sure, it is...you single? Oh, wait, this is MFP, that doesn't matter.. (totes kidding, btw!)
  • scode83
    scode83 Posts: 42
    Options
    When you think about it this place would be pretty ideal as a dating site as it'd pretty much ensure you met like minded people in regards to healthy eating and fitness. Maybe MFP should branch out. If any women from the North East of England are looking, hiiiiii :wink: You should probably look harder though...
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

794240.gif
  • bcoop911
    Options
    This was a fun thread from a Troll OP... gotta love those haha
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Well, is it? I have had friends tell me they have found plenty of people to message… privately and discreetly with pictures, etc.

Yes... MFP really means... well, I can't tell you what the "F" means.

Please tell me "F" = Free shoes!! :heart:
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    It can be, I mean it has a private method for messaging, you can gain some insight in what a persons like and their technical 'availability' by getting to know them on the boards or as a 'friend' and it can turn into something.

Not unheard of anywhere, even WoW can lead to marriage hahaha, I've heard of that happening numerous times!

My son and his soon to be bride met on WoW over 3 years ago. My neice and her husband (married for at least 4 years) met on Wow. It definitely can work
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    For some people it works for others not so much. I'm on the fence when it comes to online dating. :indifferent:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Not for me. I'm happily married. Though I still appreciate compliments since this is a fitness site.