Options

Replies

• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what we are all here for?
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options
    So being a SAHM makes a woman more likely to cheat?

I'm a SAHM and only accept friend requests from women. I'm devoted to my husband and don't take my vows lightly. Not all SAHMs are nasty little adulteresses.

Here we go!

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

You are late to that party.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say yes because I have definitely received some unsolicited photos and messages which were not consistent with the purpose for which I personally choose to use MFP. If people are into that, fine. Online flirtation is definitely not my thing but I am a bartender to some extent flirt with people for a living so it just gets old.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    She didn't quote you, so it is POSSIBLE that she wasn't directing her comments to you specifically.

I am married, my husband is on this site, commenting in this very thread. I still have fun in the chit chat section. That's what it is designed for.

Also completely missed the point... What I am referring to happens in private. I am not talking about stupid flirting in the "hot or not" threads... So you can take your aggressive tone and twist it anyway you want :-)

Ermmmm would we call that aggressive?

Clearly, I am the "aggressive" on in this thread.

kitten-is-scared-by-lizard.gif
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was putting my two cents in cuz it was sounding a bit once sided saying that being married and on this site is a bad thing. :indifferent:

Understandable, but no, I wasn't saying being married is bad. I am just saying most of the women participating in the discreet coital behavior are married... not that most of the married women are participating lol... so guys realize that being married isn't a redline with a lot of the women on here, so they advance regardless.

This is just getting a little hard for me to follow. You said that you know most of the women participating in the discreet coital behavior are married, you also mentioned that you meant private messages not innocent flirting that goes on in hot or not threads. But if it's private and discreet how do you know who is participating let alone which of those participants are married or not? Either 1) you really don't know and instead are assuming which would bring up that stereotype of "Desperate Housewives" you used earlier or 2) you're the other participant in those private messages/discreet coital behaviors/cheating/dating on MFP?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    YES-I-DO-SAY-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas-Cage.jpg
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I am curious how you know what goes on in SAHM's inboxes, mmmmkay?

Be curious all you want... I don't need to explain anything to you :-)
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ... i could use a date. someone hit me up lol.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was putting my two cents in cuz it was sounding a bit once sided saying that being married and on this site is a bad thing. :indifferent:

Understandable, but no, I wasn't saying being married is bad. I am just saying most of the women participating in the discreet coital behavior are married... not that most of the married women are participating lol... so guys realize that being married isn't a redline with a lot of the women on here, so they advance regardless.

This is just getting a little hard for me to follow. You said that you know most of the women participating in the discreet coital behavior are married, you also mentioned that you meant private messages not innocent flirting that goes on in hot or not threads. But if it's private and discreet how do you know who is participating let alone which of those participants are married or not? Either 1) you really don't know and instead are assuming which would bring up that stereotype of "Desperate Housewives" you used earlier or 2) you're the other participant in those private messages/discreet coital behaviors/cheating/dating on MFP?

There's a lot of "private" affairs that happen on here that eventually get out through the grapevine, usually when one of the parties gets caught or finally fesses up to their SO. I've seen it happen when the person's SO was even on MFP and friends with the other parties involved. I think those kinds of people are going to do questionable things regardless, MFP is just an easy means to do so.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options

You have very good points :indifferent:
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there's the fair share who do use it for such things
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Based on this thread and the one you posted yesterday, I can't figure out if you're a troll or just really lonely. For crying out loud, there are dudes all over this site. Pick some, message them, and see if anyone bites. Alternatively, you could take a slutty pic of yourself, make that your main profile pic, *kitten* yourself out on the various "Bang/date/pass" threads, and wait for them to message you. They probably will just want nudes, but since you seem to think "dating" means messaging each other, maybe that's what you're looking for.
  • robertdc50
    Options
    I'm sure several people have already said this (too lazy to read all the comments) but, any time there's a "Friends" network either on the internet, in social activity situations, service clubs, fund raising organizations, volunteer groups, etc., there's a possibility that people will discover others with similar interests outside of the organization. This can (not necessarily does) lead to closer relationships, which are sometimes construed as "dating", or even a more intimate form of "friendship". No big surprise. We are all human :)
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Clearly, I am the "aggressive" on in this thread.

I corrected myself and said "abrasive".. it was more fitting
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Since when did dating = sending discrete messages?

These are/can be completely independent events. Send your noodz to whomever you want. But I wouldn't call that "dating."

She said it! It's kosher!

I'll be busy for the rest of the day.

I'm totally trying to hook you up brotha.
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options
    Im just here for the gang bangs
  • EBolanos86
    EBolanos86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is...and you think you're having a good decent conversation with someone about healthy eating, weightloss and staying motivated and then they ask if you have a boyfriend and you answer honestly and the encouraging messages stop! lol
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

You are late to that party.
    Sorry, I was busy doing important stuff until now, like eating bacon.