Anyone Starting (or Restarting) A mini goal, 2lbs by Oct. 25

124»

Replies

• spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    selkieghost....hope your knee is better now...congrats on the loss & i must say that i love your spirit...keep up the good work even if the loss is slow :)

it's such a nice feeling when you can actually notice a difference...helps you do even better!!

as for me, i didn't do well this week...gave in to cravings & had been feeling very lethargic...but i'm back on track now...still aiming for my goal..

how's everyone else doing so far??
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    I'm at 146.4. So a loss of 1.3 lbs. Have to kick it into high gear if I want to reach my goal of 143. Hoping to have a better week. With the holidays right around the corner not much room for slacking off.
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Already fell off the wagon. I set the notifications to post on facebook when I stop logging. Sure enough - it posted and people commented... and I'm back. I let my injured knee break the entire habit... and with just 3 days off, I'm back up to 145. My family has the best genetics ever... takes 1-2 weeks to drop one pound, with exercise and very careful calorie counting - and just 3 days to put that pound back on again lol.

But ok... notification has done it's job and publicly reminded me to get back to counting... and with shock, my breakfast has already consumed half my calories for the day. Knee is feeling better though so I'll be sure to tackle a workout today.
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    selkieghost - you are very brave!! i wouldn't set any such notifications...but good that you are so determined and courageous :)
    Hope you are doing better now :)

How's everyone doing?? We are 2 days away from our final weigh-in now!!

I haven't been doing good but it's not because I didn't want to, the circumstances were such. Anyway, if I have even small loss I'll be happy.

Good luck girls!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Not a good weigh in for me. Scale says 146.8 which is a gain of 0.4 lbs since my last post. Oh well...need to work harder to get the scale going in the other direction. At least it wasn't a huge gain. I've just been giving in to my sweet tooth lately. Time to cut back and take control again.

Hope everyone else did better.
This discussion has been closed.