Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend... pffft. Try being hit on by a friends husband. Like a legit offer "she doesnt have to know..." type business. Its never been the same since... :#
  • CardiganandFlannel
    CardiganandFlannel Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    No..probably because i don't have visible abs. lol
  • 2Derrick2424
    2Derrick2424 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    All the time
  • CardiganandFlannel
    CardiganandFlannel Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^ I knew it
  • 2Derrick2424
    2Derrick2424 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Lol

With those abs bro ... all the time
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Girlfriend... pffft. Try being hit on by a friends husband. Like a legit offer "she doesnt have to know..." type business. Its never been the same since... :#

Ewwww.... That really sucks. Did you tell her?
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    All the time since I started the man bun.
    ud3hkwb3j2kp.gif

LMAO
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Esmama12 wrote: »
    jlisa24 wrote: »

Ewwww.... That really sucks. Did you tell her?

No, I didnt. She was a friend of a friend. Nothing happened (obviously) and im hoping it was just an evening of bad judment and too many margaritas.

Ive seen them at a few gatherings and we all just kind of avoid eye contact, i have a feeling she knows he was up to something.

Ah well, this was ages ago!
  • hustled77
    hustled77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nope not anymore
  • SouthernJ1234
    SouthernJ1234 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Only on days that end in "Y" lol never actually
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Never. Buy as bad as it is I've watched my wife get hit on and her not even know it
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    No :( Makes me sad lol
  • philipmann141
    philipmann141 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am forever getting hit-on. Girls just cant get enough of my rugged good looks.
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Man buns need hot dogs

• edragonfist
    edragonfist Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yes but then I have to go hit there boyfriends!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    It goes back and forth. Mostly a lot of people tell me I'm cute. Or compliment my t-shirts. (I have a lot of funny/cult classic/gamer ones, appeals to a lot of people apparently) There's been a few times I was genuinely hit on and I assumed I was being messed with, not legitimately being hit on. The funniest thing to me was when I was on a date with a random hot guy, and went to see my old school friend's band. He had never shown interest, and started hitting on me hardcore. I thought it was odd and that I was misreading the situation. The guy I was on the date with later on flat out said, "That dude is head over heels for you." That made things awkward to say the least.
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't think so. I'm so awkward tho LOL if someone was to hit on me I probably wouldn't even realize!
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I always thought people were just being nice having a conversation. I dunno
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I can't complain. I usually get hit on at the weirdest times... when not wanting or expecting it.