Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Never :'(
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If I am I don't notice. I tend to be oblivious to such things(as my wife can attest to lol).
  • gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nope not in person, though online its much different- I don't understand why.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Not nearly as much as I'd like. :p
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Depends on where I am and what i'm wearing :)
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Don't get hit on. Never really have growing up either. I asked myself the same question you posted here. I know it's because I am not super sweet, unless I really really like you...so it may be that. Also I see my friends all getting hit on and it's because they are super flirty, having boyfriends and all.

You look damn good girl! - you probably just look too smart as your hubby said.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Yes. Don't like it.
  • jo_madre
    jo_madre Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    No.

Not this kid.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I hang around really hot people so natural attrition, boredom, etc. works in my favor and I get some decent left overs.
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    What does hitting on actually entail? Over here guys are shy and kind of just stare xD
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Jetamu96 wrote: »
    ...guys are shy and kind of just stare xD

Practicing mah game

creepy-stare-2.jpg

• sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i only get hit on when shopping. not sure why, but when i am at the dollar tree i get hit on each time i go in there. (my friends actually joke about this, they joke i cannot go in alone, because its not safe )its usually creepy too, not flattering at all. once i had 5 kids with me (had a baby on my hip) and a guy was hitting on me like crazy. it came off as very creepy and unwelcomed. i also have had a few times at walmart, but NEVER in a social situation, like a party, gathering or anything normal that would make me feel great.
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    not at all :(
  • crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Jetamu96 wrote: »
    ...guys are shy and kind of just stare xD

Practicing mah game

creepy-stare-2.jpg

Im so turned on right now, its working
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell if anyone is hitting on me or not because I assume everyone is friendly.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    i only get hit on when shopping. not sure why, but when i am at the dollar tree i get hit on each time i go in there. (my friends actually joke about this, they joke i cannot go in alone, because its not safe )its usually creepy too, not flattering at all. once i had 5 kids with me (had a baby on my hip) and a guy was hitting on me like crazy. it came off as very creepy and unwelcomed. i also have had a few times at walmart, but NEVER in a social situation, like a party, gathering or anything normal that would make me feel great.

lol at the dollar tree and walmart. Ill take "Places I will never accept a date" for 500 Alex.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Not as often as I'd like. I'm going to blame the fact that more often than not I have between one and three children in tow.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

lol at the dollar tree and walmart. Ill take "Places I will never accept a date" for 500 Alex.

@jlisa24 you are a riot. I was thinking the same damn thing.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    All the time since I started the man bun.

x0nk16te38e8.jpeg

ud3hkwb3j2kp.gif

• HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I got hit on last weekend by an older guy at a party both before and AFTER he showed me a picture of him with his current girlfriend.

Keeping it classy. :(