Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    DavPul wrote: »
    i've never seen the person that created this thread around the forums but I hope in the two years since she created this post she sought out therapy for her narcissism.

LOL, fat chance
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    DavPul wrote: »
    i've never seen the person that created this thread around the forums but I hope in the two years since she created this post she sought out therapy for her narcissism.

LOL, fat chance

:D

• msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    not at all, I dark and that's a turn off for a lot of people

Hmm... that is the opposite for me... I love dark women... ;-)
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    with a car perhaps...
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    If I do, I don't think I recognize it very often
    with a car perhaps...

I can't see either of those being true....

Rarely actually, I have a serious case of RBF
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Sometimes though but I think the answer to your question is the fact that maybe you don't smile a lot or act so reserved if y know what I mean guys tend to get attracted to girl's smile rather than just body I don't wear skirts or shorts often .
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    I do... but I'm very friendly. Which can be mistaken for other things LOL.
  • marcelo_templario
    Raykels wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    If I do, I don't think I recognize it very often
    with a car perhaps...

I can't see either of those being true....

Rarely actually, I have a serious case of RBF

Those are the best challenges... >:)>:)>:)
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    I've been described as cold :-( unfortunately he persevered and now hits on me daily almost. He looks like king bowzer :-(
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    I get women whom check me out, or do say hi and sometimes talk to me. I'm older but still a serious lifter so I think some don't want to bother me. However, I'm friendly and always smile and say hi. As far as the women at the gym (Florida by beach), I think guys always check them out. Whether or not you talk to or are friendly with them largely depends on the "air" about them. If they smile and say hi, then you might tend to talk to them. If they always look away, don't smile, or look too prima donna, you just ignore them. Sometimes I think some of the prima donna types resent being ignored after awhile :-). I find the best looking women tend to be more friendly as they are probably more secure than the prima donnas or others. Overall I love my gym and one aspect is that there are many lovely ladies around which helps the overall gym experience lol.
  • 00EmilyJo00
    00EmilyJo00 Posts: 64 Member
    Before I was married. Must give off a stay away vibe now haha :)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    not sure...lol
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Is complimenting a woman considered "hitting on"?

I wanna start doing that before I get too old and it seems pervy. Can I get some feedback as to what women would like to hear in terms of compliments?
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Is complimenting a woman considered "hitting on"?

I wanna start doing that before I get too old and it seems pervy. Can I get some feedback as to what women would like to hear in terms of compliments?

I dont think so. I get complimented on things - like my hair, style, smile a lot and dont necessarily think the guy wants to take me out.

Its only when it seems obvious to me, like repeatedly telling me im beautiful, or actually asking me out when I assume hes hitting on me.

Girls like most compliments, generally. Appearances, sense of humor (if shes actually funny lol), style or whatever genuinely catches your eye.
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Not sure lol
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I'm extremely clueless about when I'm getting hit on.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I'm extremely clueless about when I'm getting hit on.

liekwise, its because i dont give myself credit to where its due, i know it but i just never act on it. I just have no confidence lol~
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    HA! No, no I do not.
  • marcelo_templario
    HA! No, no I do not.
    Come on...