Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone hit on someone that is running? This makes no sense to me.. It's not as if someone who is running is going to randomly stop running just to have a conversation with a complete stranger! o.o
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, not ever. Perhaps my Resting B*tch Face keeps them away.

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:

Apparently I do, too :drinker:
    I may need to borrow that from you ladies. I look "innocent" even though deep down inside I'm not :laugh:

it's easy, just look forward with no expression on your face, you know other than your I am looking forward face, because you're not looking at anyone or anything really just focusing on where you are walking and there ya go, suddenly you have a bish face lol
    That no work, still get weirdos talking .-.
    Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!
    I wasn't!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I was on the phone one time, even. Had my headphones on, babbling away into my phone and BAM comes this idiot at the freaking entrance of the door.. Talking to me. LOL.
    I swear, has to be something in this town, I never got this mess before.

HAHAHA it's not because you look innocent. It's because you're Latina lol they are thinking sexy accent and if I play my cards right she will whisper sweet whatevers, even insults in Spanish, in my ear lol.....
    I don't have "a sexy accent" >.>
    LOL

I disagree!
    You've never heard me! Shush you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nope, not ever. Perhaps my Resting B*tch Face keeps them away.

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:

Apparently I do, too :drinker:
    I may need to borrow that from you ladies. I look "innocent" even though deep down inside I'm not :laugh:

it's easy, just look forward with no expression on your face, you know other than your I am looking forward face, because you're not looking at anyone or anything really just focusing on where you are walking and there ya go, suddenly you have a bish face lol
    That no work, still get weirdos talking .-.
    Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!
    I wasn't!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I was on the phone one time, even. Had my headphones on, babbling away into my phone and BAM comes this idiot at the freaking entrance of the door.. Talking to me. LOL.
    I swear, has to be something in this town, I never got this mess before.

HAHAHA it's not because you look innocent. It's because you're Latina lol they are thinking sexy accent and if I play my cards right she will whisper sweet whatevers, even insults in Spanish, in my ear lol.....
    I don't have "a sexy accent" >.>
    LOL

1) they don't know that when they approach you, you haven't spoken yet, they just assume 2) every thing sounds sexy in Spanish
    LOL!!! You may be onto something. most WERE white guys >.>
    Couple of Hispanic dudes, but yes.. Majority were white.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Why would anyone hit on someone that is running? This makes no sense to me.. It's not as if someone who is running is going to randomly stop running just to have a conversation with a complete stranger! o.o
    I yell "I have no idea what you said" and I keep going >.>
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A lot
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Only at the gym .. Which is the last place I want to mingle while trying to get through my sets.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options

Not necessarily a being hit on situation but I have conversations with random strangers often when I'm out running or walking. Maybe I just look friendly or something. I dunno.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Only at the gym .. Which is the last place I want to mingle while trying to get through my sets.
    If you do not have a pair.. Get the hugest bulkiest, most obnoxious headphones you can find to take to the gym with you.
    No one EVER talks to me anymore. Ever. EVER.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    At clubs, yeah. I think it's bc i got the whole dumb blonde, bimbo look down pat...by accident....and I'm usually drunk. I give the appearance of being easy,.but I'm not. Oops.

Day to day...depends. If I wear my ***** face, no way. When I'm laughing or smiling, sometimes. More so now after weight loss...I think it has to do more with my confidence and how I carry myself.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    At clubs, yeah. I think it's bc i got the whole dumb blonde, bimbo look down pat...by accident....and I'm usually drunk. I give the appearance of being easy,.but I'm not. Oops.

Day to day...depends. If I wear my ***** face, no way. When I'm laughing or smiling, sometimes. More so now after weight loss...I think it has to do more with my confidence and how I carry myself.
    Plus, you's purdy :flowerforyou:

EDIT: SHOULD NOT TAKE ME 3 TRIES TO EDIT A POST!!!! OMG!
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    When i was at my goal weight, i was getting way too much attention. I am talking following me on the road at 10 in the night and honking, unabashedly staring at my package for minutes at a stretch or a gang of friends strong-arming me when i turned their popular friend down lol. And now, they wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire lol
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    When i was at my goal weight, i was getting way too much attention. I am talking following me on the road at 10 in the night and honking, unabashedly staring at my package for minutes at a stretch or a gang of friends strong-arming me when i turned their popular friend down lol. And now, they wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire lol
    O.o

So.. Are you past it, or did you go backwards? D:
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    O.o

[/quote

way way backwards but not for long i hope :)
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    O.o

[/quote

way way backwards but not for long i hope :)
    Awww, I'm sorry! That happened to me last month. I'm afraid to take a closer look at everything but mhmmm. That feelz. I knows it.
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes... well I live in a college campus. It happens a lot.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    No that often, ladies arent as forthcoming in Aussie as other parts of the world.
    :ohwell:

Liar LIar pants on fire. I've seen the ladies go wild here. I don't know what part you're in.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. It always takes me by surprise when it happens as it didn't happen much when I was really heavy, but it's nice even though I'm happily married to know I'm good looking enough to warrant a glace or two occasionally. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I almost never get hit on...esp IRL...but I have been told that I am intimidating because I appear very confident. (Sometimes I think it's just chronic resting *****face)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Only hit over the head lol
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Very very rarely and usually when it happens it's some guy who is as old as my dad... creepy.