Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    No that often, ladies arent as forthcoming in Aussie as other parts of the world.
    :ohwell:

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my American awkwardness.

mmm I like the sound of that.

Ya know I only live across the ditch :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I sense a cry for attention somewhere here..
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

I sense a guy that doesn't know women somewhere here.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Maybe you don't go to the right sort of places to get hit on. When I am going about my daily routine no one ever bothers me. I don't go to bars, but I was my niece's maid of honor and at her bachelorette party I was groped by a stranger at the strip bar we went to and on the street this man followed us and asked me for my phone number and advised me that he had a job and a car. I advised him I had a man and he sadly walked away.

The same night we also went to a bar and some guy looked at me and said ERGGMERRRG FATTIES LET'S GET OUT OF HERE.
    There is no predicting who is going to find you attractive and who isn't.

Just remember your worth as a human being isn't measured by how much other people find you attractive.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options

I sense a guy that doesn't know women somewhere here.

Haha
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Never get hit on either. Years of teaching and coaching girls basketball i give off a harmless and non threatening vibe. Chicks dig the bad boys and that's definitely not me. Besides my wife is a stunner and pretty intimidating i guess.
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    Never. :(
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Almost never. But I don't care 'cause I'm not lookin' anyway.
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    that's a easy answer... nope. never. lmao
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Honestly, most of the time, I'm completely oblivious. Which is a shame, because I like to think I'm pretty approachable, and I love to chat up new people. =)
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    No that often, ladies arent as forthcoming in Aussie as other parts of the world.
    :ohwell:

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my American awkwardness.

mmm I like the sound of that.

**cue awkward silence and huge, cheesy grin**
    Hiiiiiiiii.

Oh God I wish I was kidding. Lol.
  • mackenzie0705
    Options
    Never once.
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Perhaps an echo of your own?
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Ihatecoldsoup Posts: 186
    Options
    I think I do...I am not sure, honestly. My friends tell me I get looks, but I don't notice.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on....EVER. At least not in the last two decades. I guess the "hitability" factor has a shelf life and mine has expired.
  • chrisjac2000
    Options
    My kids and my friends tell me I do but I don't see it.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are women who don't even know they are being hit upon. There are also women who, if a guy says hello, THINK he is hitting on them. I quit talking to women I don't know a long time ago to avoid the confusion.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on....EVER. At least not in the last two decades. I guess the "hitability" factor has a shelf life and mine has expired.

Id say the same, but the male barista who gave me free stuff at Starbucks. I think he liked me. :blushing: