Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• WolftrackPJ
    Options
    Yes. Getting hit on is a compliment and one should absolutely be happy to receive them. Said in good taste, it makes ones day merrier!
  • LC932017
    LC932017 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Only once, but I'm terrifying IRL. I married the sole suitor stupid strong enough to be my equal mate.

Haha!!! Love it!! :D

• MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I only know I've been hit on if someone else has pointed it out to me. Yes. I'm hopeless. :(
  • Marx_MI
    Marx_MI Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Never
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    You know what I do. However I don't always realize it at the time lol. One guy I have worked out with for over a year asked me out one day and I was floored. Never even knew he had feelings in that way. Guys open doors, even jumping in front of my son so they can. A guy came into Arbys one day sat at the table in front of me, and faced me staring and smiling the whole time. That actually creeped me out. Guys talking about the things I purchase in line.... stuff happens all the time. Maybe you're being hit on and not realizing it.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Last guy that hit on me had coke bottle glasses on...... ;) I'll take what I can get.
  • LC932017
    LC932017 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yes. Getting hit on is a compliment and one should absolutely be happy to receive them. Said in good taste, it makes ones day merrier!
    Nah... Not me. I'm the kind of girl that likes it when a guy is "hanging out of the passengers side of his best friends ride. Trying to holler at me..."

tumblr_lrfzyfvX3e1qe6daao1_500.gif
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    lana0715 wrote: »
    Nah... Not me. I'm the kind of girl that likes it when a guy is "hanging out of the passengers side of his best friends ride. Trying to holler at me..."

tumblr_lrfzyfvX3e1qe6daao1_500.gif

+1
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Just the little "special side-long looks from time to time -but most women aren't as aggressive as men tend to be...
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Never, when I'm moving fast enough. Does flirting with your eyes count?
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    The guys at work say I seem very tough and intimidating because I am very no nonsense. But after they get to know me, I am fun and easy going, and flirtable. But I work with my husband, so they can't really flirt with me.
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    joshua3179 wrote: »
    Seriously have never watchedh it lol..
    hello_darling.gif

tumblr_mcov82rc6F1ruzfwf.gif

Pretty sure I'm sexier than this guy lmao jkjkjkjkjk
  • joshua3179
    Options

I have to interject here because I don't get this at all. Mannish? Ummmmm??? Not going to get any more desirable? She's 19 (You're 19!). What does that mean for us women in our 40s? Should we put on the beige stretch waist capris and cut our hair into a silver helmet?

The last opinion I would ever want in the entire world is that of a 19 year-old boy.

That color font is crazy.

I was going to post that some of the sexiest ladies I've seen on this site are very well over their 40s. I'm guessing I just don't see where all of that is coming from. She looks curvy in her pics (screams femininity in all levels).. I don't get it. Perhaps the friends are just immature and too much into the stick figure/model world. -goes back to finishing job related stuff-

Curvy girls aren't popular around here, unfortunately. My boyfriend is the only guy I've met that prefers a curvier shape--most of my male friends prefer rail-thin types.
    Well I'm all about that bass... Js
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I bet you've been hit on since you posted this. Your pm box must be full.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I get creepily stared at much more often than I get someone who actually approaches me.
  • joshua3179
    Options
    donamel04 wrote: »
    I bet you've been hit on since you posted this. Your pm box must be full.
    One pm.. That is all.. Kinda bummed
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Seriously have never watchedh it lol..
    hello_darling.gif

tumblr_mcov82rc6F1ruzfwf.gif

Pretty sure I'm sexier than this guy lmao jkjkjkjkjk

agreed! :blush:
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have never once in my life been hit on, except online by creepy strangers. Look at my amazingly sexy pictures and tell me thats not weird!!!! I was even rejected ALOTTTTTTTT by like every single guy i ever had even a slight interest in.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options

I have to interject here because I don't get this at all. Mannish? Ummmmm??? Not going to get any more desirable? She's 19 (You're 19!). What does that mean for us women in our 40s? Should we put on the beige stretch waist capris and cut our hair into a silver helmet?

The last opinion I would ever want in the entire world is that of a 19 year-old boy.

That color font is crazy.

I was going to post that some of the sexiest ladies I've seen on this site are very well over their 40s. I'm guessing I just don't see where all of that is coming from. She looks curvy in her pics (screams femininity in all levels).. I don't get it. Perhaps the friends are just immature and too much into the stick figure/model world. -goes back to finishing job related stuff-

Curvy girls aren't popular around here, unfortunately. My boyfriend is the only guy I've met that prefers a curvier shape--most of my male friends prefer rail-thin types.
    Well I'm all about that bass... Js

What exactly does "bass" refer to? Because if it's a butt, I don't have one, haha.
  • joshua3179
    Options
    I get creepily stared at much more often than I get someone who actually approaches me.

Im not bashful one bit I'd hit on you but you wouldn't realize I was hitting on you till you were running you ringers throug my hair staring into my eyes.. Then you'd be like "wait a minute! How did this happen!??" Hahahaha