Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    This thing rolled.

I get hit on sometimes, but most of the time, men just stare at me. I usually check my zipper first, then my shoe for TP, then my teeth for food. If all clean, I take the compliment for what it is, a compliment. It isn't being hit on, but that's good enough for me.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on....EVER. At least not in the last two decades. I guess the "hitability" factor has a shelf life and mine has expired.

Not true!! NOT true!!

I was out the other night at the local beach area. Not bar atmosphere, just music and people walking around the beach area. I purposely hit on a gentlemen a bit older than I. He was handsome, and was smiling and enjoying the music. He had NO idea I was interested.

How do I know this? I heard his friend tell him as we parted ways!! :laugh:

I wonder how many times I miss these same queues!:flowerforyou:
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Getting hit on is a privilege only a few hot people ever get to experience. And believe me I'm not one of them. I've never been hit on, ever!
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Nope, no one likes Australians in North America
  • Miz_Sparklez
    Miz_Sparklez Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I suppose that means you would actually have to have a life outside of work and home to be hit on
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i get looks and smiles, but not approached. i think that's even better. :devil:
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never.
  • SummerRain43
    SummerRain43 Posts: 358
    Options

ha!!...I grew up in new Zealand....I would have to amend your statement to say...."no one likes Australians"....:wink:

as for me......I rarely get hit on.....and I find it strange because everyone likes Kiwis.....we have such cute accents.....lol...:tongue:
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options

ha!!...I grew up in new Zealand....I would have to amend your statement to say...."no one likes Australians"....:wink:

as for me......I rarely get hit on.....and I find it strange because everyone likes Kiwis.....we have such cute accents.....lol...:tongue:

bahahahaha extremely well played
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Pretty much never

I find that hard to believe.

Thanks but in all seriousness it never happens to me.

May I just say that if I saw you on the street I would think you were fine as could be? I'd stare. Hard.
    But I might be a bit shy because you're super cut and I would be a little intimidated with my pink blender bottle and elliptical workouts?
    I wouldn't know the first thing to say, but that might be because I'm awkward.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    A dog humped my leg today. So I guess you can say, it's getting pretty serious.
  • blamse
    blamse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sometimes blatantly, which is nuts. Sometimes my wife says I am and it bothers her when I say I don't notice it. I truly don't.

Blatant recent examples: 1) Met a client at a restaurant for lunch recently and the hostess told me that two ladies tipped her to allow her and her friend to sit at the table next to us. 2) A female came up to me and told me that she was attracted to married men which made me very uncomfortable. I tried to change the subject. She asked me if I was attracted to her? There was no good answer to that one, but I told her that she was attractive but that I was not attracted to any other females besides my wife. I think all of these ladies need to get their eyes (and heads) examined!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just by creeps... I seem to attract them. And I'm not talking about your average guy looking for love, I'm talking weirdos. Like guys who are homeless or drug addicts, socially awkward, have mental disorders, or they're really old (65+ - no offense, but I'm in my 30s). Am I wearing a sign?!? :noway:
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    A dog humped my leg today. So I guess you can say, it's getting pretty serious.

:devil: Dirty!
  • SummerRain43
    SummerRain43 Posts: 358
    Options

bahahahaha extremely well played

lol...thank you.....it comes easily when bashing the aussies....seriously tho....I would fraternize with the enemy and hit on ya!!!....shhh....don't tell any kiwis!!!:tongue:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    No, but a stray dog licked my hand once. Thats kinda the same innit?
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Ihatecoldsoup Posts: 186
    Options
    Just by creeps... I seem to attract them. And I'm not talking about your average guy looking for love, I'm talking weirdos. Like guys who are homeless or drug addicts, socially awkward, have mental disorders, or they're really old (65+ - no offense, but I'm in my 30s). Am I wearing a sign?!? :noway:

....who do you hang out with? The real life version of Breaking Bad characters?
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options

You know, I had a guy with a past (stalking and harassment of a classmate resulting in temporary expulsion), a mental disability (something akin to Asperger's), and a seizure disorder, ask me out on a date in college after his probationary period began and he was allowed back on campus. We had a mutual friend and he and I had couple classes together. At the time I wasn't available to date, so I politely turned him down, and he totally respected it. We were more or less casual friends after that... but I've had multiple men be really, really disrespectful and vulgar (and in some cases downright creepy) about trying to get with me. His graceful acceptance of rejection and his ability to remain good with me renewed my faith in the opposite sex a little.
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not much...I get stares but I am married so I guess that is why...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    No, but a stray dog licked my hand once. Thats kinda the same innit?

You calling me a b*tch?