Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. Too shy, so may seem unapproachable.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Even when I was skinny I was never really hit on. Now I am huge. guys dont even look at me now. But I was hit on by this guy on my FL a couple of weeks ago. Hes from UK and hes got a thing for indian chicks. He actually propositioned me, wanted me to have a threesome with him and his wife. Obnoxious jerk

• aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i rarely get hit on. unless it's by guys who think i need a daddy (i.e they're older than 55). i don't.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Yeah sometimes, but I do have do a lot to get that persons attention though.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I get hit, but not hit on lol :o
  • compgeek812
    compgeek812 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a 90yr old woman call me handsome once, does that count?
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I get hit on quite a bit, even more often when I'm gross (no makeup, sweaty and self-conscious, lounge clothes) than when I'm done up and pretty. I think the people around here are insane.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I get hit on quite a bit, even more often when I'm gross (no makeup, sweaty and self-conscious, lounge clothes) than when I'm done up and pretty. I think the people around here are insane.
    your fantastic x
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I don't know - my radar is pathetic!!!
  • compgeek812
    compgeek812 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    zachbonner wrote: »
    I had a 90yr old woman call me handsome once, does that count?

Yes

Aww yeah, my senior game is strong!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Occasionally ;)
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    nope, i guess I am too old
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I do occassionally. I usually have a kid on my arm though so most guys are respectful of that. I have noticed that since i cant wear my wedding band anymore (lost too much weight and its too big) that the attempts have calmed down. Sad to say but i think its the challenge of knowing they cant have a married woman (or this one anyway) that makes the chase fun. I feel like though once you become a mom the appeal is kind of gone... the chaos of the kids, the reality that that "hot girl" isnt who you're fantisizing about and in fact goes home and gets in sweats, throws her hair up and cleans up boogers and dirty diapers kida takes the fantasy away. Maybe im wrong?!?
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    ^^ id imagine you get hit on tons!!!!!

Well thank you. Like i said its calmed down since taking off my wedding band but i have had more offers from friends that say their male friends see a pic and want them to set them up with me. Lol Again prob not realizing im a mom!