Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Today, on Facebook, some guy wouldn't stop. I had to unfriend him
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Never. I must be doing something wrong.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Being a bouncer on average at least once a night depending on how busy
    Lately less since growing out the full beard but I enjoy having it so no loss there

That just comes with the territory.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Occasionally, enjoyable at my age, lol
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I do but I don't usually realize it till after when my friends point it out. :| I usually just think their being friendly.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    ExNihil0 wrote: »
    I get hit on a lot....i mean a lot...problem is it hurts and leaves bruises.

Hahaha!
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    If a guy is constantly next to me on the machines at the gym, does this count as flirting? Maybe I'm just paranoid.
  • javafate
    javafate Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    just by that dude in the mirror
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I didn't scoll back so maybe someone else already covered this. You need some data to discover what or why this is happening. Find a couple of guy friends (not your husband) and have them observe you and the other people around you when you are out and about. Do this a couple of times and then compare notes. You're obviously very pretty and outgoing, so something else is in play here.
  • Darcanis
    Darcanis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nope which explains my lack of dating life.... :'(
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    I'm not sure if I get hit on. I think women are just naturally nice so I don't see it as anything more than being kind and courteous.

I think all women should have two lights on their head: a green one that turns on when a woman is hitting on the guy (as in "go for it") and a red one that turns on when the woman is just being nice and nothing more.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Well now you are my friend you steal some of my lovely girlfriends Darcanis :)
  • Darcanis
    Darcanis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »

Don't think I can commute that far each day. :D
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    For me, getting hit on is like Halley's Comet:

It only happens to me every once in a while (or maybe it's 75 years), but when it does happen, it's a sight to behold...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Darcanis wrote: »
    mockchoc wrote: »

Don't think I can commute that far each day. :D

Hahha! I meant from my friends list on here.
  • nattyy264
    nattyy264 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I get hit on quite a lot random times and random places. But always by the wrong sort of guys who would prob try the same line with the next girl they see within a second. Sometimes it really boosts my confidence and puts a spring in my step But other times it does bore me.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    TuffGong21 wrote: »
    For me, getting hit on is like Halley's Comet:

It only happens to me every once in a while (or maybe it's 75 years), but when it does happen, it's a sight to behold...

I thing you get hit in the face a lot. it is swollen.
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    People are always hitting me.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Recently, a bit on here, never in real life xD