Only on this site. Lol
  • jcaffaro11
    jcaffaro11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • JehTL
    JehTL Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This reminds me, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll add oranges to my list.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    i got described by my friend as "catnip for nerds" the other week. all the men that hit on me lately are younger than me which isn't an issue, i just find it amusing
  • JehTL
    JehTL Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    #nerdnip
  • CaptianAmer
    CaptianAmer Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

you look great to me..i would hit on you

• HeidiA0307
    HeidiA0307 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    sometimes.... i was told i look intimidating. they smile but won't approach.
  • FitSpongebob
    FitSpongebob Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I do now i've been to the gym and had my teeth fixed lol
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

well I just wanna say congrats cuz you did an awesome job! that pic of you in those pants is ahmazing!

Thanks! Hard work and persistence pays off!... over 200 lbs in 11 months.
  • msharrington315
    Options

LOL. I had to laugh about the teeth remark... it's amazing to me how much bad teeth do make a difference in attractiveness.
  • chevelle_9903
    chevelle_9903 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Nope.. Can't say that I do... :s:(
  • FitSpongebob
    FitSpongebob Posts: 315 Member
    Options

LOL. I had to laugh about the teeth remark... it's amazing to me how much bad teeth do make a difference in attractiveness.

Ha ha exactly, I had a massive front tooth gap, now they're all inline, gap closed and straight :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

"Look too smart"???

I got hit on in a book store, FPS. Intelligence has never been a deterrent for me. *shrug*

I don't know about the high-maintenance thing. I barely wear makeup.
  • msharrington315
    Options

Ha ha exactly, I had a massive front tooth gap, now they're all inline, gap closed and straight :)

Understood, I had braces as a teen, so I am ever grateful my parents helped fix my overbite. :smiley:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Sometimes ill have people stare at me when they see me. A lot of people act like they know me from somewhere. Women will try to touch my muscles if they are drunk. I get the occasional drink from a guy or a girl if im just standing at a bar and minding my own business.
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Being the comic relief, I am hardly hit on. Probably also cause I hang out with cuties like The_WoIverine. lol.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    So I may have gotten hit on at the grocery store last night? I too am oblivious, and this was FAARRRRRRR from an attractive man but as I walked past him he said, "I'm trying to lose weight, I probably shouldn't eat these (chocolate covered pretzels) should I? I said all things in moderation! I kept walking, he kept talking. I refuse to make assumptions so I am going to assume he wanted the opinion of another overweight person....
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    This reminds me, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll add oranges to my list.

lol I do love oranges :D

BTW do I need to clarify for all that I dont shove oranges in my butt?!
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    OnAllFours wrote: »
    Being the comic relief, I am hardly hit on. Probably also cause I hang out with cuties like The_WoIverine. lol.

The ladies do seem to like The Wolverine, hes beard-tastic lol
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Warchortle wrote: »
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    ^^ MFP is so bizarre with the flirting. I almost find it embarrassing for people "youre so pretty, no youre so pretty. Youre a 10, id kiss you.." and im over here like, what!?

That's why I posted the ugliest deadlift face as my Tinder profile and now I'm going on my second date with this girl. It's a pretty bomb strategy.

Haha i met my ex off tinder and within the first conversation i mentioned something about shoving oranges up my butt.

Come to think of it... maybe thats why he kept buying oranges...

Vitamin C up dat bu.. nvm