Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    question for everyone. Is getting hit on mean everyone that hits on you regardless of sex, and regardless of if you though it was a person worthy?
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't hit on American women anymore. MGTOW for the win.
  • agratzy
    agratzy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The only people who hit on me are morons. I guess I need to lose more before the good stuff starts coming around >:)

It's my opinion that the people who you are referring to as "good stuff" don't really hit on other people.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I think it has a lot to do with body language. People give out cues, which you can respond to or not (I don't because I am married). I think some people are more open and responsive even though they are not trying to get hit on, and that gets taken as a "go ahead". I clearly recall being single and only responding to the cues when I actually wanted the guy to hit on me, which worked most of the time.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    No one has punched me in the face yet.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    No one has punched me in the face yet.
    No, but Sweetie, I hit on you all the time.

• MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    moogplayer wrote: »
    I do, but usually by psycho ladies

Same, but with men.

I once had a friend upset because "everyone hits on me but not her" and I listed off the guys who have hit on me. She stopped crying, and said "thanks for making me feel better! It DOES suck to be you!" and skipped away happily.

Good times.
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nope. I think I have the resting *kitten* face syndrome too- and I am genuinely in my own world pretty much all the time.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Occasionally.
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    whine whine
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I only ever get hit on when I'm out riding my motorcycle (and I've stopped for coffee or food or something).
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I get complimented a lot for my clothes. Not sure about the hit on department. Lol
  • glwage
    glwage Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough I do and it's usually younger women. My girlfriend keeps me on the straight and narrow however.
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I have never ever been hit on whilst out anywhere lol, well I may have but been completely oblivious to the fact
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd recognize it if I did.
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    katbean12 wrote: »
    Nope. I think I have the resting *kitten* face syndrome too- and I am genuinely in my own world pretty much all the time.

Waaait, are we the same person? :joy:
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Um, I'd say pretty regularly... I'm talkative and usually pretty smiley so I guess thats more approachable. But I'm happily taken and brush it off as a compliment. I've become good at letting them know in a round about way without making them feel like *kitten* lol.
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have never been hit on in any kind of serious manner.
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    By gay guys. Hardly get hit on by girls. Do I look gay?
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ccarlock08 wrote: »
    Um, I'd say pretty regularly... I'm talkative and usually pretty smiley so I guess thats more approachable. But I'm happily taken and brush it off as a compliment. I've become good at letting them know in a round about way without making them feel like *kitten* lol.

That is great of you. I appreciate when a woman can say no thanks without being a complete bish. I always tell my female friends to lighten up when they are rejecting guys. I tell them it took a lot of guts for that guy to try with you, at least be civil