Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• the_chiha
    the_chiha Posts: 784 Member
    Here yes

IRL - Not really...
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    ^ this
  • toothinspector79
    toothinspector79 Posts: 56 Member
    Yes
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Nope I dnt get hit on!
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Only by mad people
  • Jennym93
    Jennym93 Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Never have, ever :)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited March 2015
    I get hit on on here and in real life.....and it's usually by women older than me....those older women are more confident and assertive in the way they express their interest in a man. Younger women and women around my age don't hit on me as much but they just stare if they're interested. Not too interested in the 18-19 year olds though unless they're really mature. Not saying I'm a player or anything like that...just saying sometimes I'll get hit on at the most random times. It doesn't happen all the time though but I ain't complaining.
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    I wonder why your worried about it if your married.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    jsimms435 wrote: »

Good point LOL
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    jsimms435 wrote: »

Then there is def a problem
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    edited March 2015
    Never in bars.

Only by weirdos on the internet.

But I've got better things to be doing anyway.
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    yes
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Gotta laugh at the OP. She's worried guys aren't hitting on her at the gym, but her profile states she's not here to get hit on. You can't make this *kitten* up. Haha.

Okay well c'mon dude, it's MFP! Way different from real life! Of course she gets hit on here, she's an attractive young woman! And she put that as a disclaimer because I'm sure the guys on here are much more dirty than "Wow you look nice today" "You have lovely eyes"...

Heck I even got a message from some guy telling me his whole life story and wanting to get to know me, like what. I don't even have a profile pic and my profile is set to private, I could be 400+ pounds and 80 years old with the face of a rhino, but it doesn't even matter...

I don't get hit on here either. *cries*

Oh wait, no... I'm fine.

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I never, ever used to get hit on. Ever. By anyone - other than the only other bi girl in my year at school (pretty sure she was just desperate) and by my ex boyfriend when we were together. He turned out to be gay, anyway. Now we're still great friends and talk about boys together. BUT. Since I lost 52lbs (with 19 to go) I've noticed that I get a lot more attention from guys. One guy at my uni's anime society pretty much said that he likes me. I mentioned that I'm not really as picky with guys as I am with girls and he said 'well there's hope for me, then'. I don't think I like him like that though, so we haven't talked much recently. There's also this guy from my creative writing class who keeps flirting with me. Like when I say I'm too hot (our uni is so stuffy!) he'll be like 'damn right you are!'. But he has a girlfriend and I wouldn't want to be a 'homewrecker'. I think I'd feel a bit silly going out with a 5'6 guy when I'm 5'7, anyway. But I really find it encouraging that people now seem interested in me.
  • jcascio34
    jcascio34 Posts: 61
    nope... forever alone lol
  • SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Im a very outgoing person and am always cutting up and laughing and I do get hit on, but I think its cause of the personality. I have been told that I am very approachable whatever that means lol :)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Im a very outgoing person and am always cutting up and laughing and I do get hit on, but I think its cause of the personality. I have been told that I am very approachable whatever that means lol :)

That's a good thing...us guys like that. Personally I will only approach a woman who looks nice and friendly and is giving me signs like smiling and staring at me...some inexperienced mofos are so thirsty and stupid...they approach girls looking the other way and on their phones or reading a book. Like dude...you're wasting your time. We all been through that though.
  • Only at my workplace (which is to be expected considering what I do) never at grocery store or other random places
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    lesliedebo wrote: »
    Only at my workplace (which is to be expected considering what I do) ...

.....and what is that?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited March 2015
    No. I even wore my "appear friendly" sweatshirt today.

kkiy94yp8khh.jpg