Scary event at a Tough Mudder

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    no it's not. i'm looking for it. it's some kind of really acidy drink with green apples/or lemons your choice and then some other stuff. garlic MAY be one of them but it's not the primary thing.

anyways I can't even say if it works b/c my stones came out during my pregnancy as my OB said they might due to things becoming "loosened" during pregnancy due to hormnones. but I did do this drink and loved the taste. not finding it online though.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I hope the answer is not raw garlic

LOLOLOL. U know me!

i don't lol.

then someone must have told you about my love for raw garlic. just a week or two ago I was on about it curing a flu i was about to "die" from. that and OJ. my FL still harrasses me about it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know, he's a former client.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I want to do a TM but i get sharp pain in my gallbladder when I run for more than like 1 minute. I think my gallbladder might be filled with gallstones or something

Hey, maybe this is my problem with running. Every time I run, there's this feeling that starts after a minute, (maybe less), and it sort of feels like there's something stuck, like something is welling up inside me...

Oh, wait. That's hatred. Nvm.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

LOLOLOL. U know me!

i don't lol.

then someone must have told you about my love for raw garlic. just a week or two ago I was on about it curing a flu i was about to "die" from. that and OJ. my FL still harrasses me about it.

can you just swallow pieces of it whole? i dont really want to chew on nasty raw garlic blech

that's what I did. but i push on it first to release the magic. this happens when you feel it pop. apparently that ugly flavor garlic has and that heat is inert until it's released by chopping, chewing, or pressing. so you press it, then you swallow it. that's how i did when i had the flu. but that's the the thing for the gall stones it's something else. a whole drink. like a juice. and it's yuummy. can't find it online though. frustrating.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I want to do a TM but i get sharp pain in my gallbladder when I run for more than like 1 minute. I think my gallbladder might be filled with gallstones or something

Hey, maybe this is my problem with running. Every time I run, there's this feeling that starts after a minute, (maybe less), and it sort of feels like there's something stuck, like something is welling up inside me...

LEGITlol.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

LEGITlol.

:laugh:
  • jayliospecky
    Options

LOLOLOL. U know me!

i don't lol.

can you just swallow pieces of it whole? i dont really want to chew on nasty raw garlic blech

that's what I did. but i push on it first to release the magic. this happens when you feel it pop. apparently that ugly flavor garlic has and that heat is inert until it's released by chopping, chewing, or pressing. so you press it, then you swallow it. that's how i did when i had the flu. but that's the the thing for the gall stones it's something else. a whole drink. like a juice. and it's yuummy. can't find it online though. frustrating.

can't I just cut my gallbladder out?

Actually, yes.

Come to think of it, that's what I had done.

So it definitely isn't my gallbladder acting up when I run, then.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know, he's a former client.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Who? Me? Or my would-be attacker?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL. U know me!

i don't lol.

Actually, yes.

what side is it on?

The inside.

Duh.

DYEAnatomy???

:huh:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    At tough mudder, bear like you.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jayliospecky
    Options

LOLOLOL. U know me!

i don't lol.

Actually, yes.

what side is it on?

The inside.

Duh.

DYEAnatomy???

Well my gallbladder isn't on ANY side of me. Pretty sure they incinerated it after they removed it, so it essentially doesn't exist anymore.

My hatred, however, that just comes up from the deep core within my soul. Not sure which "side" that is.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL. U know me!

i don't lol.

Actually, yes.

what side is it on?

The inside.

Duh.

DYEAnatomy???

Well my gallbladder isn't on ANY side of me. Pretty sure they incinerated it after they removed it, so it essentially doesn't exist anymore.

My hatred, however, that just comes up from the deep core within my soul. Not sure which "side" that is.

I think I know which side that is...

hA1B6FFA0