What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• sonarbabe
    sonarbabe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV. I noticed that you said you live in the PNW. Might I ask where? I travel to Seattle a few times a year and think it is a beautiful part of the country.

Hi! I'm actually directly across the water from Seattle. I live in the Bremerton area.
  • babybuddha06
    babybuddha06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sonarbabe wrote: »
    Congrats on your NSV. I noticed that you said you live in the PNW. Might I ask where? I travel to Seattle a few times a year and think it is a beautiful part of the country.

Hi! I'm actually directly across the water from Seattle. I live in the Bremerton area.

That is amazing! I have yet to go to Bremerton, but do catch the ferry for Bainbridge for a day when I go up with family.
  • julkasneg
    julkasneg Posts: 26 Member
    Options

That is amazing! I have yet to go to Bremerton, but do catch the ferry for Bainbridge for a day when I go up with family.

And I live in Kirkland :) PNW area - unite! :)
  • babybuddha06
    babybuddha06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    julkasneg wrote: »

And I live in Kirkland :) PNW area - unite! :)

You aren’t too far from where I stay (not trying to be a creep. :wink: ) which is Belltown. PNW unite!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    SuzJok85 wrote: »
    I came home from a hard workout and my friend came over with pizza, which I’ve always had a hard time exercising restraint over while I eat it. In the past, I’ve had to choose the lowest calorie pizza, because whatever comes out of the oven usually ends up getting eaten by me in one night. I’m a fairly healthy eater, but pizza is my kryptonite. :smiley:

My little victory is that I had 3 sensible-sized pieces with some fruit on the side and I didn’t die. :) I can exercise self control!

Heard that. I would do the same thing in the past. Congratulations! Self-control is a wonderful thing!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!