What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Today I am wearing the new skirt I bought hoping it could fit in it by Christmas! :D
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I tried on a cute black wrap dress that has been in my closet for years. I am now able to fit it. Hoooooraaaaaaay :D
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I had an impromptu meeting come into my office. I sat back and after 10 minutes realized I had my legs crossed at the knees. And it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, after my second aqua bootcamp workout, I noticed I wasn't limping on my healing broken leg any more.

Also, the last time I was a size 4 was after a 12 day hospital stay 10 years ago, when I lost 10 pounds. I'm at the pre-hospital stay weight now and at the same size 4.
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1971MLJ wrote: »
    Did my favourite walk in The Lake District (UK) at Easter. The first part normally takes about 1h40mins with at least two stops because it's so steep and I am so out of breath, I'm also usually shattered half way round the walk back. This year I did the first part in 38 mins with no stops at all and completed the rest of the walk with energy to spare. I was a very happy lady indeed that day.

Oooh, what walk is it? I climbed Fairfield and High Peak in Grasmere back in September and was so pleased with myself...

• ILuvCupcakesNLifting87
    Options
    Being able to carry 2 gallons of milk through out the store (with ease) in one hand. I felt kind of bad *kitten*! hahaha
  • drklib
    drklib Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In mid-October I dislocated a rib which totally set me back from working out and running (my rib kept slipping out of place after having it re-set by my chiropractor so I had to wait to be cleared to start working out again). Earlier in November I started out small by going for 2 mile walks with some inclines. This week I finally felt up to hitting the treadmill and restarting my Couch to 5K program. I managed to do the 60 second intervals at 6 mph and not feel completely exhausted after each interval. I completed the 30 minute exercise and followed it with 30 sit-ups. I've never been a runner so this totally excited me
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A co-worker asked me today if I had lost weight! Yeah baby!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I had someone tell me today what an inspiration I have been to them, and the reason they started on their own weight loss journey was because they have seen how successful I have been. In the past 2 months, they have lost 10 pounds, and even when things have been hard for them, they keep going because they want to have the same type of success I have had.

It's not the first time I have had someone tell me how inspiring I have been since starting this journey, but I still just can't get used to the idea of me being an inspiration to others. I always tell them "thank you" but feel a bit at odds about if I should say anything else.

Still, it's cool to hear that I have been having that sort of effect on the people around me!
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sitting through a Management meeting today and having no urge to have one :)
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I tried on one of my old size 12 dresses this afternoon and it fit! :)
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten the wrist band on my watch again :)
  • GI_John_RN
    GI_John_RN Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I ran a PR for the Cooper test today. 1.51 miles in 12 minutes.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have just been kind of stagnating in the fitness department lately, not putting in too much effort and feeling like a slug. Just kicked it up another notch in weight training yesterday, though - so right now I feel some serious DOMS for the first time in a long time...
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    20 days on here!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Sitting through a Management meeting today and having no urge to have one :)

To have one what? :smile:
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I guess this is a maintenance NSV, I'm 7 months pregnant now and my thermal shirts from 2 years ago are still baggy on me. They fit properly when I bought them.
  • hjb85
    hjb85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A month down of no drinking and I actually don't want to start again! NOTE: I'm just a social drinker but decided to help weight loss and general helth it would be a good step :)
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Have done some great changes in my life lately and I m proud of myself :-) Also, I am seeing results on my arms and shoulders from lifting, yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!