What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• stmadoesboy
    stmadoesboy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Gone from starting C25K in July, finishing it in September to this week (Tu & Th) running 2 x 10k as training runs!!! Who would have believed it?!?
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think this is one of my favourite threads on THE INTERNET.

Can't stop reading through it all.
    Amazing people.

AGREED! <3
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    my current profile picture
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options

I smashed W4D1 of the C25K this morning - 5 mins of straight running before a walk break is the longest I've probably run in my adult life.

Score.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I know I have literally just posted, but a work mate has just said that he can tell I've lost weight. Wooop!! <3
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

*looks around at her colleagues, hopefully*
    ;)
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Buttoned a pair of khakis that didn't fit a month ago and went down a hole on my belt :)
  • squeakybuttcheeks
    squeakybuttcheeks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am getting a new wedding ring. I went down TWO ring sizes! <3
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    100 days today B)
  • Pandapotato
    Pandapotato Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I smashed W4D1 of the C25K this morning - 5 mins of straight running before a walk break is the longest I've probably run in my adult life.

Score.

NICE! I remember when you get to weeks 4, 5, 6...and you're like WTF I CAN'T RUN THAT LONG! And then... you're doing it.

Amazing how fast our bodies can improve/adjust. Keep it up!
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I get up early before work and work out without a second thought. I also didn't work out yesterday and had pizza and didn' shame myself or feel guitly because today is a new day and pizza is okay on occassion.
  • jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just did a BOD POD today (measures body fat and is extremely accurate) and I've gained weight - fat free mass (muscles, etc.) and lost fat mass! Woot woot! I'm down 1.7% body fat in a month and a half!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Hit 150 day streak today and had to move to the last hole on my belt - 6" off my waist so far. WhooHoo!
  • lgriffithschall
    lgriffithschall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Purchased jeans in a size 7/8...that fit! Haven't done that since 5th grade!
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Stood with my feet together and correct posture and noticed an actual thigh gap! I wasn't aware my legs could do that...
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym today and have filled out my calendar with classes and workout days. This may seem like no big deal but I've never joined a public gym (had them occasionally in apartment complexes), and walking in intimidates me.

You'll do fine, joining is a big, great step; once you get past those initial nerves of going the first few times and settle into a routine, you'll probably feel a lot more comfortable. And then you'll feel fantastic when you start seeing results. :D

I randomly turned and saw myself side-on in a mirror today and I noticed that I finally have visible cheekbones! I create the appearance with make-up usually but my face-fat has always hid them an awful lot. I was super excited when I remembered I wasn't even wearing make-up, they're just more noticeable now. :)
  • xerogamer89
    xerogamer89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been making great progress for the last 6 months, and I decided to buy new work pants and jeans. The store clerk suggested that I try a waist size that was 4 inches less than what I was expecting to try. I was surprised that the clerk was right about the size :smile:
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I finally achieved my days of exercise this week. :smiley: .....after a month, month n a half of not doing some actual exercise. :blushing:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Three sets of 30 walking lunges touching knee to floor on every one!!!!!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I have two for this week:
    #1 was looking in the mirror and realized I'm starting to get definition in my arms (which may account for the fact that for the first time in my life I can do a proper pushup. Just one but I'm okay with that)
    #2 is that while doing ab work on the gym floor, I realized I now need to use a mat. So.....yay for less back-fat padding?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!