Replies

• tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Oh yeah...last night I painted my toes without passing out :D
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    losing 195lb in one day

aka so long ex

This is the best one I've ever seen. Bravo.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    I managed a real pull-up today. I've gone from 100-pounds of assist to no assist at all. Yes, it was only one, and yes, I had to crunch up to get a bit of momentum, but it was one move and I held it at the top. Feels extra good because I'll be 49 this spring and I'll always be able to say I could do this.

I am so jealous right now!! I am working towards this as well. Congrats on getting your pull-up!! That is definitely something to be proud of!
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    I managed a real pull-up today. I've gone from 100-pounds of assist to no assist at all. Yes, it was only one, and yes, I had to crunch up to get a bit of momentum, but it was one move and I held it at the top. Feels extra good because I'll be 49 this spring and I'll always be able to say I could do this.

double jealous! that's my new year's resolution! You're so amazing!
  • Esabettie
    Esabettie Posts: 11 Member
    This is my first post ever! I ran/jog half an hour without stopping for the first time ever.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    losing 195lb in one day

aka so long ex

This is the best one I've ever seen. Bravo.

I agree!
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Today I had to tighten my heart rate monitor's chest strap!!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    I went to the gym today even though I am tired and didn't really want to go!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    sbicica wrote: »
    Today I had to tighten my heart rate monitor's chest strap!!

Mine is really loose even at the smallest setting!

I'm trying out a new waterproof hrm chest strap today while practicing a routine for an Aqua fitness class I'm scheduled to start teaching on Monday morning.
  • staceykline
    staceykline Posts: 4 Member
    My most recent NSV is that I put on a sweatshirt that was snug the last time a wore it, and it was baggy! Moments like those remind you that you ARE making progress, even when it seems slow.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    losing 195lb in one day

aka so long ex

I love this, losing never was so good!

my recent nsv, sneaking on stockings, suspenders the full works and dropping into the conversation that I had them on when going out to meet friends..... he was ready to pounce the whole night and I felt like being pounced upon! I wouldn't have fitted into the undies or felt at all confident enough to do this a couple of months ago, gotta be good (and repeated lol)
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Bought a new pair of jeans…. 2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing (Admittedly, I wear my jeans until they are ridiculously too big. I'm already going through sizes at warp speed). Ran for 40 minutes on Saturday. It was my first post- c25k run. And I felt good, rather than constantly wondering if it was over yet.
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    One of my shoes came untied so I bent down and tied it. I always had to sit in a chair to do that.

Took me a few minutes to realize what I'd done.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I lost another .5 in off my waist and another inch off my hips, and today I am comfortably wearing a pair of pants I haven't been able to wear in close to a year!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    It was cold, I was tired, and I didn't want to run. And then I ran anyway. It wasn't far, and it wasn't great, but I did it!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    This morning my alarm went off for my early morning run. I got up, had my coffee, weighed myself, and since the number was good enough in my mind I climbed back into bed. But my body didn't want to rest, it wanted to run! I forced myself out of bed, put on my million sports bras and ran 3 miles before work. This is so big for me. Bed usually trumps running every time!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Went out to dinner with friends last night, the food was to die for, I only ate half, and shared a decadent desert, brought the other half home. I was only 71 calories over goal!
  • For the first time in my life, I can do 5 proper pushups. It's not much, but it's a big deal for me.
  • mcmenomy1
    mcmenomy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Went shopping today because my old jeans were getting baggy. The new ones are three sizes smaller.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!