What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• nrtauthor
    nrtauthor Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    JoAnna4731 wrote: »
    Had to work from home yesterday because of the weather. Working from home usually sends me into a tailspin of eating every sweet thing under the sun (in an office setting, I usually stay within socially acceptable behavior - it is bad for your image to shove four cupcakes into your face in front of your CEO, lol). This time around, I stayed completely within my calories, managed to fit in a workout in my home gym during lunch, and snacked on celery sticks and yogurt dip instead of chocolate :smiley:

Awesome!!!! I find at home is the HARDEST time to resist so that takes some amazing self control. :D Good work.
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I had to get fingerprinted for a background check and they ask for hair/eye color, height/weight etc. I was so freaking proud to put my actual weight. It didn't even occur to me to lie. Such a good feeling :)

That's awesome. I always lie about my weight when I have to get my license.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!