Replies

• grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    NO CRAVINGS TODAY!!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap :) Noticed this sitting in the car the other day, shot this at the gym tonight. Current weight 138.5
    jelhq947zs4m.jpg
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    With the frigid weather here the past week or so, anytime I've ventured outside, I have to zip up my coat all the way so it covers my nose/mouth. Last year at this time, if I zipped up my coat like that, it was tight against my mouth and I couldn't get it over my nose. Now I have to shrug my shoulders to keep it from sliding down.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I fell asleep for more than five minutes this afternoon... and was woken at 6:40pm by the phone. I was then starving, but I prepped a meal, stuck it in the oven and then waited 30 minutes until it was ready - no carb-y snacks in between. :)
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    klkarlen wrote: »
    Today one of my co-workers told me I was looking thinner!

Congrats! I know how good that feels! The same thing happened to me yesterday for the first time. :)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have been working on pistols for what seems like forever. I still can't do an unassisted one, but I'm getting closer. I use a step with 5 risers underneath it, and "sit" onto that, and then stand back up. I have been able to do it easily for a few weeks now, but just couldn't quite pull it off if I removed one of the risers, so I was only using 4 of them. Today, not only was I able to do one pistol on each leg with 4 risers underneath the step, I was able to do it 3 times on each side! It's amazing how much a little counterweight can help! (I was holding a 12 kg kettle bell while doing them.)
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I stopped at one serving of pretzels today, even though another serving would have polished off the bag!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A coworker told me it looks like im losing weight. I said yes I am. Thanks
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and let myself take a nap for as long as my body needed it - no turning on the "power nap" function on my activity tracker.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I ate the recommended serving size of cereal... I have NEVER done this. Haven't felt this encouraged about moderation since I ate the recommended serving size of ice cream a few months back!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I started my half marathon training early this year in an effort to increase my speeds and keep motivated at the gym. My first 3 mile run on 1/4/15 was finished in 44:40, with a 14:53 average pace. My 3 mile run last night was finished in 42:05, with a 14:01 average pace. I haven't had a sub 14:30 mile on a treadmill in...ever. I'm awful at indoor running lol.
    I've been doing interval runs (run for a couple minutes, speed walk for a couple minutes, rinse, repeat) and yesterday I hit my highest speed on the treadmill. I left the gym feeling fantastic last night. Can't wait to go back tonight for strength training.
  • sweating_for_wedding
    Options
    I walked by a mirror in my apartment and caught a reflection. I thought "Oh wow, she looks great in that shirt" and it took my brain a full 2 seconds to recognize and realize that was me :| I hadn't seen a flat stomach under a blouse in a while!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Did Insanity Cardio Abs workout (the 15 minute one). NSV is that I did it. Usually meeting my steps has been "enough".
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    My wedding band won't stay on my finger. I still love my husband dearly, so it's not like I want to lose it! But this is the perfect excuse to get it reset, just in time for my 20th wedding anniversary!
  • lyzxyzzy
    lyzxyzzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Muscle-up on a straight bar.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Last night I did a ONE MINUTE PLANK! I kept perfect form, but I was shaking at the end. Whew do I feel good!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'll never have a thigh gap, but today I noticed a waist gap - when my arms are relaxed at my side, there is now space between my arm and my waist. Yay!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Recently went from the "obese" category of BMI to merely "overweight".

Pulled out some jeans I haven't worn in years, to find that they're actually a little large now. :confused:

Did an hour of hills (incline intervals) on the treadmill last night, after having been away from the gym for about 2 weeks, and wasn't sweating much, wasn't winded. If it weren't so late at night, I could have done another 30-60 minutes. Guess it's time to increase the level again.

Got a gift certificate for Christmas... to a "women's" clothing catalog. There are some things small enough, though they don't have many tall sizes, and I'm in need of pants.
    Also, I'm between sizes. Not sure if I should have the company return her money, or wait & order smaller sizes, or just go ahead & order & shrink into them.
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Gotten up TWICE so far this week at the ungodly hour of 5:30 A.M. to work out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!