What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I fit BACK into my favorite purple jeans! Woo hoo!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Having a blast closet diving and wearing clothes I haven't fit into for about a year or 2.

I also got a co-worker hooked on MFP too. Now we can help each other avoid the office treats.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Worked out at least 5 days/week for 3 weeks now! Most of those were 5:30 am workouts. Go me! lol.

I needed to hear this today. It's 5.30am and my alarm has just gone off and I was looking for motivation to get out of bed and I onto my bike for an hour. It's my only chance to fit in exercise today, so thanks for the motivation :)

• luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone, I hope I can start to relate to some of your NSVs in a few months!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Put my dress blues pants on this morning and have so much room around my waist my pants are bunched up. Time for a tailor job!
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    today was 100 days of logging!! :smiley:
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Today I did some interval training in my running. My fastest sprint speed was 14kph over 100m, which is around 8.5mph. I was only planning on getting to 11kph on this session but felt so good I kept going!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I was traveling and eating every meal out and didn't gain an ounce. :smile:
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bought 3 pairs of jeans today - all of them were a size 12! I don't think I have been that size since either college or high school!
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs comfortably.
  • hbarnesccs
    hbarnesccs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was drinking a Diet Coke while on recess duty at work today. A student came up to my post and said, "Why are you drinking DIET? You're a skinny lady!"

Small, but we all know kids can be brutally honest. From the mouths of babes, am I right?!

Especially nice since I took my before/SW pictures this morning and did NOT feel skinny.
  • AshuhleeMarie
    AshuhleeMarie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Finished Week 1 of C25K!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I've got another!
    Drug out my pants today and they are loose! Not falling down loose but heading downward when I walk loose.

Also I can fit into a top one size smaller comfortable! I'm size 20 now!

Yes that's pathetic I know but yay!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've got another!
    Drug out my pants today and they are loose! Not falling down loose but heading downward when I walk loose.

Also I can fit into a top one size smaller comfortable! I'm size 20 now!

Yes that's pathetic I know but yay!

Totally NOT pathetic! We all started somewhere, and a smaller size is still a smaller size! Congrats!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went on a kayaking tour of the mangroves. We kayaked for over an hour and a half and I easily kept up with the group.
    Not only did I keep up but I didn't find it hard - I felt strong and capable! Today when I woke up I am a little stiff and can tell I did something yesterday but I'm not sore =D
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I finally completed my first day of c25k!!!
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was able to but a top 2 sizes smaller today and a pair or workout shorts 1 size smaller. Made my day complete and all this journey worth it so far.
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Today I was cleaning out the closet and opened the bottom drawer and found 3 pairs of old jeans. I was able to get all of them on! Yay! My current jeans are starting to get quite loose so I'm having to really belt them to keep them from slipping and they still slowly fall down over the course of a day.

I'm also sleeping better which is amazing. Being able to sleep through the entire night is something I thought I would always have a problem with, but no more!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I realized that I, too, have a pelvic bone. Who knew.

Me:1, flab:0.
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started just over two weeks ago in a size 16. After getting out of the shower this morning I realized just how loose my jeans have gotten. I dug around in my closet looking for a pair of 14's, but they were nowhere to be found. But I did find an old pair in a 12. And I figured "what the hell, lets see how close I am." They zipped!!!!!! I have a little muffin top, but I couldn't care less!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!