What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Making it through 8 consecutive stressful days of work while being really short staffed with sick co workers, people quitting, and not resorting to having a medium pizza and a six pack of beer to myself as comfort.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Smaller sized underwear, feel collarbones.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Almost no more bulge from my bra in the back! Whoo!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Ryudori wrote: »
    Didn't let not having a car keep me out of the gym. Walked 2 miles there, worked out, and walked home.

No excuses. <3

Way to go!
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was chatting to a mechanic who had worked on my car. Mentioned I was going up to the lakes the next week. He asked if I was going running there or just for a break. No one has ever jumped to the conclusion that I might be a runner before :smile:
  • rglovorn
    rglovorn Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Only been on MFP for 6 weeks but long enough that I was able to put on a size smaller jean today and my belt is down 2 notches :)
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Got a sub 30 minute time on my local, very hilly 5km parkrun today. 29 minutes and 15 seconds, very happy :)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Road trips always make me hungry. Even though I had a couple pieces of candy while driving, I was starving when I got to the hotel. Rather than stop at one of the countless fast food joints near the hotel, I opted to go to the grocery store and pick up some greek yogurt instead. I'm still over my calorie goal for the day, but not nearly as much as if I had opted for fast food. And, the yogurt will be more filling, and won't make me feel like crap in the morning!
  • mcgra263
    mcgra263 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    a3syaib0by3l.jpg

Finally overcoming having "chronic flat *kitten*"
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My size 18 jeans are now starting to get baggy. When I started back in January, I was a size 22.
  • jerogers4s
    jerogers4s Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Somebody at work finally noticed I've lost some weight. Only 11lbs, but that 11lbs moved me down from a size 18 to a size 16. And I'm getting so close to breaking the 200s. Maybe another month and I'll be in the 100s.
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wore my first ever pair of skinny jeans and got lots of compliments on them :smile:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Went to buy a smaller size jeans yesterday, and left with 2 sizes smaller, and now wishing I had tried on one size smaller, yet!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    It is spring and I wore a tank top yesterday out and someone complimented me on my arms and shoulders! Yeah I have some muscles or at least they are showing through now!

Makes me feel really good that some hard work has paid off! I guess I will start flexing now! LOL
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    It is spring and I wore a tank top yesterday out and someone complimented me on my arms and shoulders! Yeah I have some muscles or at least they are showing through now!

Makes me feel really good that some hard work has paid off! I guess I will start flexing now! LOL

@gia07‌ Nice!! I tried on a sleeveless shirt with the jeans I got, but still not comfortable with my arms... my biceps are coming along nicely, but I really need to work on the triceps before I go sleeveless I think.
  • Wreathy
    Wreathy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Noticed that my belt is on it's last hole and not holding my pants up anymore - time for a new belt!
    Sounds like it could be time for new pants instead :smiley:
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Walked away from entire table full of free candy and snacks. I was working in a conference room this week and the company supplied all of it. Didn't eat any. All I could think of was 200 calories, 300 calories, 400 calories...
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    lacewitch wrote: »
    My wedding ring is slipping OFF of my finger!!! It keeps turning around and it's slowly inching up to my knuckle. In a way, that's great but in a way, not so much. I'm scared of losing it! :laugh:

wrap a thin strip of tape arounf the back!

my nsv.

10175062_10151981051422805_5046092799500501163_n.jpg

I did 5km run for 24:29 with still injured knee today :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had to have a link taken out of my watch strap because it had got too loose. I've only had it for maybe 6 weeks!

Also my size 18 jeans were too big and baggy to even be saved by a belt. I went to the shops and walked out with a size 12! Sure they have stretch to them and are a teeny bit more snug round the waist than I'd ideally like - but I feel great in them
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've only been completely committed for about 10 days now, but today I kayaked for 1.15 hours with my thin friend and SHE had to tell ME to slow down; and I have eaten NOTHING I am ashamed of for 3 days in a row. I am thrilled!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!