What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• qwertymmii
    qwertymmii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The weather was super nice on Sunday and my husband and I went for a walk on some trails in our local woods. He kept asking if I was OK, Did I need to rest?, Did I need to head back? Normally my knees would have just been screaming but I was doing great. We walked all over that park for 2+ hours. We later figured it up that it was a 3.5 mile walk. Have not been able to do that for over 6 YEARS. Thanks My Fitness Pal!!!!!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The scales didn't move this week, but my body fat % dipped below 30% (to 29.9%)! I know scales measuring bf aren't super accurate, but I'll take that as progress and a sign of recomposition rather than plateau :D
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    • I had to start wearing a belt!
    • Then I had to go from the third notch of my belt to the fourth!
    • My arms don't bump against my middle anymore when I walk--there's space there!
    • But, all my Vicky's Secret bras are now...roomy...so, there's that.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 12 jeans and a size 10 in pants for work! This is when I realized I really do need to get rid of all the size 20 pants in my closet!!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i have some collar bone definition happening again. COLLAR BONES! yessss
  • nephilim_dreams
    nephilim_dreams Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Going through loads of clothes I had in storage and having all but two tiny items (that were small when I was 16!) fit me!
  • whatang
    whatang Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Runtastic push ups app recently, could barely manage 14 in a session when I started. Today I did 54 push ups.

Fifty freaking four!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    The hubster and I were loading up a donation box, and I ran upstairs to grab the pants I've shrunk out of.

I held them out to him, and he asked, "Don't you want to keep them, just in case?"

"Nope, " I said, dropping them into the box, "I don't need to."

And I don't.

• courtneymedwell2014
    courtneymedwell2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday I have lost 32kgs. My most recent NSV is small but soo exciting for me: My thighs no longer touch when I am on the cross trainer or exercise bike and I can see a visible gap whilst my legs are 'shoulder width' apart doing weights. Before I put on weight I was still unhappy with my legs and to be able to see results like this when I am not yet at my goal weight is so amazing! Also, I have been able to get all the bags of skinny clothes out of the shed and back into the wardrobe essentially quadrupling my wardrobe as well as my confidence. Exciting times!
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I didn't have to turn sideways to fit through narrow gaps between parked cars. 10 kgs ago I was always a paranoid that I was going to set off an alarm because I'm a bit clumsy and just couldn't fit through them very well.
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my food and exercise for almost 2 weeks and even though I haven't been really consistent, I still feel my body changing. I originally came here for just the weight loss and better fitness, but I am also loving to see the nutrition and vitamins info as well. I feel myself actually changing my way of life and that makes me happy!
  • naui1994
    naui1994 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was on the last notch on my belt when I started....today I had to break out the leather punch to make a new notch. Down about 6" on the waist.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Belt moved another notch.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My size large jammie pants are fitting perfectly.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Two straight days of being able to get through a 5k on the treadmill in under 45 minutes!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    My jeggings fit again! I sized out of them a few months ago and I'm wearing them today.
  • sjadev1108
    sjadev1108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Had my health screening at work this morning, and all my "numbers" have returned to normal range....even the cholesterol!!! My BMI still needs a lot of work, but the others made me so happy!!! Also, a couple people at work this week made very nice comments about my weight loss. It's been a good week!!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My expensive fancy bras that I outgrew now fit. (For me this is a really good thing!)
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    For the first time in a while I was able to have some pizza and not end up eating all the carbs in the house.

Usually I fit the pizza in my calories,..but then end up eating a bunch of other stuff because carbs make me hungry.
  • SMoorcroft
    SMoorcroft Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Shaved 2 FABULOUS minutes of my 5km PB today, it nearly broke me but I got it down to 33.53! That's 10.5minute miles - not bad for someone who hadn't run for about 20 years up until 3 months ago B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!