What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I joined the Under Armor bike challenge and decided to get into my more active new life after losing 125 lbs.

My last ride I pushed hard to have a half decent time.

I was amazed to finish in the top 10%!!

It is pretty awesome to live the more active life and be that guy at the finish line instead of the sideline.

Kind of surreal. It has taken time to sink in. My body has changed but I'm getting used to it in my mind still.

The proof!!

k1ra3ghqtyid.jpg

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    jeans I haven't needed a belt for is now getting darn close. I keep pulling them up.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I joined the Under Armor bike challenge and decided to get into my more active new life after losing 125 lbs.

My last ride I pushed hard to have a half decent time.

I was amazed to finish in the top 10%!!

It is pretty awesome to live the more active life and be that guy at the finish line instead of the sideline.

Kind of surreal. It has taken time to sink in. My body has changed but I'm getting used to it in my mind still.

The proof!!

k1ra3ghqtyid.jpg

So very Wonderful for you. You are a Rockstar!
  • chrisjonesy2k
    chrisjonesy2k Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ive applied 2 join the army knowing im now well within the weight range
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I did my lunges today without wanting to cry. It still hurt like a boss, but I locked that *kitten* down.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Ive applied 2 join the army knowing im now well within the weight range

Thank you.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I conquered C25K Week 3(not a big deal for some but big for me considering when I first started the 1min runs almost killed me!)
  • cblue315
    Options
    JustME1611 wrote: »
    I conquered C25K Week 3(not a big deal for some but big for me considering when I first started the 1min runs almost killed me!)

This is a big deal for everyone who does C25K. You rock!
  • JustME1611
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    JustME1611 wrote: »

Thanks! :/
  • JustME1611
    Options
    Oops wrong face! :)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I tried on a load of dresses last night that I couldn't do up last summer and they all fit! In fact a couple were too big. :smile:

And although it's sort of a scale victory as its to do with weight, my BMI is now officially just overweight instead of obese! Happy days!
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    - No one has asked if I'm pregnant this week or looked 'knowingly' at my stomach.
    - Instead of reaching for wine at the end of a shift, I went for a run in the dark, cold and drizzling rain. When I came home I decided I wasn't quite tired enough and did 100 burpees.
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

That is a big deal! Way to go!!!!!

(There should be quotes in there but it didn't really work all that well!)

• amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 8 jeans off the rack just to try, got home and they fit perfect. I was wearing size 18 in this same brand last fall! Excited to get a whole new wardrobe this fall!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    A pair of size 14 capris, at first a few months ago they wouldn't budge over my hips. now they slide right on , every time, even fresh out the dryer lol.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Considered "overweight" as opposed to "obese" for my height as of yesterday. :smile:
  • lthaus
    lthaus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ajones1965 wrote: »
    My most recent NSV is finally getting my blood sugars to the same level as a non diabetic. As of today one of my medications has been reduced. Still some way to go but it's a good start!
    I go to DR end of Aug.. I'm Hopeful that this is the case. I'm a bad patient and quit taking my meds some long time ago. I had been loosing slowly and feeling better so I hope I was right.. We will see.. Good Job!! Super status.

• misslettucey
    misslettucey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Reading these is so inspiring. :smile:

My boyfriend and I are visiting his parents' house this weekend, and I've only lost 12 lbs so far so although some of my clothes fit better I didn't think other people would notice. But apparently both my boyfriend's mum and dad separately commented to him that I'd 'lost a lot of weight' and then his nan said to me that she could tell I've lost weight and that I'm looking great! I can't believe it's so noticeable already! (Even though I've way overshot my calorie goal for today due to a bbq haha).
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am traveling in a place that has, arguably, some of the best fries in the world.
    Just now, I took a break from some work I needed to get done and realized I'm a bit peckish - and rather than run downstairs to the shop that won 'best fries' this year, I decided I would really rather have spinach...

So, now I am cooking spinach.

Seriously.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had to retire all my current bras... Just way too much extra room in the cups and no support anymore. I miraculously found one from when I was smaller that I kept for some reason... And it fits perfectly now. I teared up a little bit because when I looked at it I thought "maybe in a couple of months" but tried it on anyways and it fits. It's all about the little things, no pun intended B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!