What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've been beating myself up since my scales says zilch, notta, nothing, no change lately. I just got back from a funeral and a girl I hadn't seen in a while said "I didn't recongnize you, you look different, like smaller, a lot smaller". I told her I had on flats and she said "no, you've always been short (thanks!), you've lost a lot of weight". No but thanks anyways!!!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Hat tip to another MFP member for pointing this out, but yesterday I realized that I've crossed below the lie weight I've told the driver's licensing office for many, many, years.

I'll be at my goal weight later this year. It'll be a pleasure to renew next time.
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can now fit in Size medium shirts , a little snug at the waist as I have big love handles. Cant wait to get rid of these *kitten*.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I must be imagining things but when I look in the mirror sometimes i see what might be cheekbones? Good god it's been a long time. If that's you, welcome back! I hope you stay for a long time
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    mwyvr wrote: »
    Hat tip to another MFP member for pointing this out, but yesterday I realized that I've crossed below the lie weight I've told the driver's licensing office for many, many, years.

I'll be at my goal weight later this year. It'll be a pleasure to renew next time.

Oh, wow! I just read this and went to get my driver's license to look at it. My highest weight was 230 when I started this process, and my "lie weight" was 220 on my license. On Sunday, I weighed in at 190!!!! Not only am I 40 pounds down now, I am 30 pounds under my "lie weight"!!!!!

Congrats to you and a hat tip to you as well. Thanks for posting this, this has made my day!! :)

• mwyvr
    Options
    @LaceyBirds my pleasure. Thank @wishiwasarunner for the idea!

How many of us had lie-weights on our drivers licenses I wonder!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options

I just pulled both of mine out to check! Luckily PA never listed a weight or it would have been way off! I've lived in CA for the past few months and this is when I've lost all my weight. I am 2 lbs away from being at the weight on my CA license though! That was a 30 lb lie!!
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I had to buy some new clothes today since my summer clothes are getting really baggy. I tried on a medium shirt, and it was too big - I had to get a small! EEEEK!!! It's been 10 years since I've been a size small! Granted, the shirt is a bigger make since all my other shirts are a medium. But I'm taking advantage to be excited!!! B)
  • mabernier
    mabernier Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I didn't give up after two days this time!
  • mwyvr
    Options
    mabernier wrote: »

E X C E L L E N T !!!

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Took my kids to a Amusement Park today and I was able to go on the rides with them.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Work pants can no longer be worn, falling off even though they are stretchy
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    mabernier wrote: »

Victory indeed!!!

I'm slowly moving into maintenance (leaving on a six week backpacking trip next week, during which I hope to maintain since I don't have so much to lose). So because I'm stalling I did not really measure lately. Took measurements today, turns out I lost 7 cm (2.7 inch) across 4 measurement points in 4 weeks!

• RunThatWayRDH
    RunThatWayRDH Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.5 miles! Have been struggling with injuries so getting back to 3+ miles feels incredible.
  • northdog
    northdog Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I listed my DL weight as 20 lbs. under my real weight at the time. I thought if I listed 50 or 60 lbs. less, I might get the side eye from the clerk.

I'm now 20 lbs. under my DL weight.

• futuremommyt
    futuremommyt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    May not be a NSV per se, but I stopped logging for the last two months or so and only gained a pound. I know, it's not the same as maintaining or losing, but I guess I've started to ingrain in myself the fact I can't pig out, that I should have really sensible breakfasts and lunches, etc.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I am stronger, faster and more confident on my bike rides.
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I bought a top to wear in April on my cruise. It was too tight to wear so I put it in a drawer. I have it on today and it is baggy and I keep having to pull up the neckline.
  • dmnice145
    dmnice145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! Super Excited to be apart of a cool fitness community! Check out my 30 Day weight Loss Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKnyRgv3VQs
    Subscribed! Please subscribe to mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkz7Zl7jt3MFEwghxRi3Xyw/videos
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    May not be a NSV per se, but I stopped logging for the last two months or so and only gained a pound. I know, it's not the same as maintaining or losing, but I guess I've started to ingrain in myself the fact I can't pig out, that I should have really sensible breakfasts and lunches, etc.

^ freaking awesome :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!