What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Barbell rows: 135x30, 225x6(rep pr), 315x1(pr).
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    My very unobservant coworker finally noticed that I had lost weight!
  • NegaAshley
    NegaAshley Posts: 35 Member
    I went a week without drinking soda! I'm really addicted to it, so it's a big deal for me, haha.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    NSV NUMBER 1: I wear plain black shirts to work (at a post office) and up until this week i was wearing a 2XL... and i've been swimming in them for about a month so i went out and got myself some large shirts but not too many because i'm at the point where i'll be in mediums sometime in the next couple months. i haven't worn a medium since i was like 10 so yeah i'm loving that.

ok

NSV NUMBER 2: I ran/walked a half marathon yesterday and then today for the first time i fired up the fitbit surge in free run mode and ran 5 miles straight without stopping or walking. and passed 30,000 steps for today in the process. WOOT!

30,000?? That's bleeping awesome!!!! Well done!!!! My record is 27,000 and that was from a double shift
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Hi :) tried on a sexy bra I'd bought on a whim but don't wear because of how much back fat was poking out. Last time I tried it on was 2-3 weeks ago. Today I tried it on, turned around....my back was flat!

Also, jeans that were so tight at the waist they almost cut my skin...sitting comfortably in them right now in my car! :smiley:

Awesomeness!!!!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I've been struggling with my calories on the weekends, ( with alcohol ) but I've been tweaking options every time. This weekend I've so far been able the keep well under my upper cap on calories and have a glass of wine. With out it causing me to raid the kitchen! It's taken me a couple of months to work it out but I did it!
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    i was looking in the mirror this morning, and i turned my head and my collarbone popped out! i can't remember ever seeing my collarbones before. i thought it would be ages before they were so close to the surface, i'm still well over 200lbs. i have a bit of a thing for collarbones, i think they're such an attractive part of the body :)
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Getting a dress I've had since May zipped...finally B)
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    edited October 2015
    I got size 14 pants on and zipped! Next nsv will be wearing them out in public. Progress!
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    My 10 yr old son hugged me and said I was "less squishy"
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Saw a local play last night, with guests and had the willpower to decline the offered "intermission candy", which was peanut m&m's... Whew!! that's a tough one!! I was down 1/2 pound this a.m. :)
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    mandarkio wrote: »
    i was looking in the mirror this morning, and i turned my head and my collarbone popped out! i can't remember ever seeing my collarbones before. i thought it would be ages before they were so close to the surface, i'm still well over 200lbs. i have a bit of a thing for collarbones, i think they're such an attractive part of the body :)

That's awesome...I agree....think collarbones are beautiful and sexy!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    mandarkio wrote: »

LOL this reminds me of a personal story. Several years ago I lost a bunch of weight. I was heading home from the gym one day and looked at my wrist and pulled over. There was a bone sticking out!! I thought I broke something!! But no - it was the first time I'd seen my wrist bone since it was no longer covered in fat!! Best and silliest moment ever for me :smiley::D Congrats on your collarbone NSV!
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    My blood glucose was below 100 this morning (normal range) for the first time since I was told I was on the diabetes spectrum 3 weeks ago, and started a low carb diet. :D

The rest of my readings have been normal since 3 days after diagnosis, aside from three high readings, when I was testing foods to see if I could tolerate them. But I suffer from dawn phenomenon, which drives my fasting blood sugar up. Not this morning!
  • Mmdelgado
    Mmdelgado Posts: 25 Member
    edited October 2015
    My seven year old son can put his arms all the way around my waist when giving me a hug. He's never been able to do that before and he is doing it none stop now :) I love it!
  • sherapop12
    sherapop12 Posts: 11 Member
    Stayed up late with my husband last night playing cards, and stopped drinking after three glasses of wine. Stayed within my calorie goal, and didnt give in to the munchies.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Managed to jog whole 10k, my first one, and finish in under an hour (57:19 to be exact).
  • lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    New fastest pace in at least 10 years. 10:47 for 25 min :) sooo excited!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    I saw the MIL yesterday. She asked if I've lost more weight and said that I'm looking great. Oh, and also I managed to zip up a pair of my old size 8 jeans. There's an amount of flabby muffin top going on, but they do zip up!
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing- I'll let you decide. This afternoon I took the kids to Burger King, but didn't get myself anything because it wasn't time for my lunch, yet, and if I ate that early I'd be starving later (I'm a second-shifter). My seven-year-old told me that I needed to start eating again, because "I didn't need to lose any more weight and was healthy enough already." Good or bad? I'm about 7 lbs from my goal weight after losing 68 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!