What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Having a nice young man mistake me for his age - (-10 years!!)
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Fitting into my pre- pregnancy jeans 4 days postpartum.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited December 2015
    I made a pot of soup for dinner and although the whole pot fit my calories, I only ate one bowl. I like to feel full, but am trying not to over eat just because it's in my calorie allotment. Pretty great for me!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited December 2015
    Oh, and a 30.5 in. overall loss! 6.5 inches of that in about 2 months!
  • iloveclones67
    iloveclones67 Posts: 13 Member
    Had my annual doctors visit, and she brought in another doctor for a high five session....!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Played around with the leg press last night. I probably hadn't used it in over a year. I was able to push 1 rep out with 8 plates on each side (720lbs total).
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    My shoes today were tied a little too tight, so instead of suffering all day, I was able bend down and loosen the laces and retie them w/o it being an ordeal. My feet thank me.
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Not panicking over the scale gain from thanksgiving weekend. Instead focusing on success for the week: prepping food, packing lunches and gym bags, and putting the pedometer back on.
  • bluepotatoes66
    bluepotatoes66 Posts: 45 Member
    Being the fast walker in the group when hiking despite having short legs.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    edited December 2015
    I think of myself as "average to slimmer" now...
    Had my annual doctors visit, and she brought in another doctor for a high five session....!

I absolutely love this one. I wish I'd had a consistent doctor over this time so I could maybe get a high-five. WELL DONE TO YOU.

mlcgsk1w22b6.gif
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Two years ago; i found a very nice pair of trousers. At the time; i just got up three sizes in a very short amount of time and i was sure i'd lose the weight as quickly as it came. The trousers were very tight, actually a size smaller than mine but i took them anyway since i thought i'd be able to wear that size quickly enough. Obviously, i didn't as I only kept getting bigger and two years later ( a month and a week ago) i was 2 more sizes higher. I have never worn those trousers

Today, i've decided to try on all of my clothes to see what fits, what doesn't fit etc. That pair of trousers was my goal from the beginning of my journey and guess what : THEY FIT PERFECTLY ! They were so comfy, not the tiny bit tight !

I put them next to my old jeans and couldn't believe how much difference a month of hard work can make! I'm down 3 Sizes ! Only two sizes to go to ideal waist size ! <3

• cheritwin
    cheritwin Posts: 14 Member
    Getting married wasn't on my list of motivation for losing weight, I had no idea I'd be getting married any time even remotely soon when I started my new lifestyle in April last year, but I finally got to marry my long-term boyfriend John this past Friday and it felt so bloody good to walk into the registry office as the slim bride I never thought I could be! John couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked, and I had so many compliments from other people, it was a wonderful boost for my low self-esteem. I actually felt pretty, and proud of myself. :)

8u4hn6r7hlxk.jpg

You are an absolutely beautiful, radiant bride. You should be proud! You know firsthand what hard work and determination can do. What a wonderful way to start your marriage.
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Getting married wasn't on my list of motivation for losing weight, I had no idea I'd be getting married any time even remotely soon when I started my new lifestyle in April last year, but I finally got to marry my long-term boyfriend John this past Friday and it felt so bloody good to walk into the registry office as the slim bride I never thought I could be! John couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked, and I had so many compliments from other people, it was a wonderful boost for my low self-esteem. I actually felt pretty, and proud of myself. :)

8u4hn6r7hlxk.jpg

8u4hn6r7hlxk.jpg

You were a gorgeous bride and congrats!!!!!
    Plus love the last name even if you spell it wrong :p former McIntire here (maiden name).
  • Pablosammy
    Pablosammy Posts: 52 Member
    My resting heart rate, as calculated by my Fitbit, is seeing steady improvement in the early stages of my diet. It's gone from 72 to 64 in the last month, and last night for the first time my heart rate dropped below 50 during my sleep.

I rate these kind of victories as equal to losing weight, as it's a nice reassurance that you're getting healthier as well as thinner.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I logged almost 12,000 steps yesterday.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    A trainer at my gym said I had to go up in weights because I am "so strong". It was just up to a 12kg kettlebell but it made me feel like Hulk. Amazing what a little comment can do. I then went on to do the best I have so far in 6 weeks of strength classes.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member

8u4hn6r7hlxk.jpg

Oh! You are like an angel! How wonderful to have such a wonderful memory to treasure forever!
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member

8u4hn6r7hlxk.jpg

You are a beautiful bride! I love your dress and you both look so happy.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member

8u4hn6r7hlxk.jpg

Congratulations and you really do look beautiful in that pic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!