What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Today I wore size 16 pants and a L shirt to work. A year ago, I was wearing 26/28 and a tight 3X.

That's awesome!
  • ReJennerate
    ReJennerate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A coworker brought Cinnabon cinnamon rolls for our department today. I said NO THANK YOU!!
  • April_Chicken
    April_Chicken Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Still new here but last night my husband gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear that he's proud of me and that I inspire him to work out on days he doesn't want to.
  • Rabidrunner
    Rabidrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor chest strap fell down to my hips during a run!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I started doing a little intermittent jogging. Not a lot, and not fast, but I'm doing it.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I got in my old navy size 10s today, 5 more lbs and they will be the perfect fit! I also ran 5 miles today only stopping once to tie my shoes and that was less than 60 seconds! Then at 5 miles I walked for 3 minutes then finished up sprinting for 5 minutes followed by cool down! Did 6.2 miles in 65:00! I am excited to see what I can do tomorrow!
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    18 months ago I was wearing size 48 shorts. Just tried on a pair of 38's and they fit, great to be buying pants with a "3" at the start of the size (and I don't mean 3XL!).
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i went shopping for shorts yesterday. grabbed about 6 pairs to try on (ranging from size 4-6... i used to wear an 8), and for the first time in a VERY long time, none of them were too small, in fact most were too big! settled on a pair of size small. woohooooo
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Got a few today:
    Bought an apple teacake for my workmate's birthday afternoon tea and didn't have any of it (told it was delicious though lol)
    I can fit one of my 15 year old's t-shirts (YAY!)
    Almost halfway through C25K programme, used to struggle to run 90 seconds, now it dosen't feel as long compared to the minutes I have to run now lol

• Xxlune
    Xxlune Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I made the decision to join a gym <--- VERY big one for me.
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm getting strong! I am in Cross fit. I can do real push ups, squats, and burpees. Feeling so good about my progress in getting healthy
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am down a total of 7 pounds and 15". My favorite jammies are also falling down!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    I started doing a little intermittent jogging. Not a lot, and not fast, but I'm doing it.

Way to go! That is how I started running too :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    DebBahr wrote: »
    I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for more than a decade. I refused to get it resized. Kept saying I would lose weight. Finally did and last week I put it on and it fits.

That's amazing- way to go :) Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!