What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    RBracken34 wrote: »
    Biggest NSV so far... After losing almost a hundred pounds this last year... just over the past few weeks, I finally realized that I have met my own standard for health and beauty and stopped striving to meet someone else's. And in doing so, I set a new standard for how I am treated by others. I don't have to endure mistreatment because I finally feel a sense of self-worth that isn't tied to any other person. It's MY accomplishment, MY hard work, MY body, MY choices, and MY life. Not anyone else's. I've found a new sense of independence and self-esteem that is based in taking care of myself and treating myself well and there's simply no turning back from here.

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    I actually have a SNV (scale non-victory)

I cut 20lbs from late february and hit my goal weight but I don't look anything close to how I would like. So now I don't know if I should start putting on weight again to add mass or cut even more to get to the body fat % I want. *sigh*

Check with a professional. I gotta say, your pic looks pretty damn good to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!