What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've had this one dress that's been sitting in my closet for almost 2 1/2 years now. I had originally bought it for my college graduation and purposely bought it in a size 10 (a size smaller than I was at that time). Needless to say, graduation came along and I was no where near fitting in it. I ended up gaining even more weight over the next year, ballooned to a size 16 and thought that I would never be able to fit in it again.

Pulled it out of my closet this weekend and just out of curiosity, tried it on again. . . it fits perfectly.

Weird, we must be twins! This exact same thing happened in my closet this past weekend. I thought there's no way that tiny size 10 dress is going to fit, but it did! It was a pretty black strapless dress my mom had bought me for college graduation 8 years ago. It's a great feeling, isn't it!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I got "hand me downs" from my 20 year old daughter because we are now the same size!
  • super_belle
    super_belle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A cute pair of undies my boyfriend bought me that were too small now fit! #happygirl
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The baseball & softball teams at my kids high school are having a fundraising 5K fun walk/run next weekend, and it was nearly an hour before I realized that I was considering participating instead of just volunteering. This would not have EVER happened about 2 months ago.
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've been on a low-carb diet for exactly a week today and so far I've lost 2.3kg / 5.07lbs :smile: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Ran my personal best 3 km in 16:35sec. That was over 2 min faster than mr previous best !
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    And my original "dream" pants are now too big for me and are donated to the local clothing bank
    Been a good week
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I survived another week of C25K, and now can run for 5mins without dying.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Love reading these! I had 3 in the last week! My dad told me the other day that he could tell I've lost weight because my arms are more toned! :) Also a friend of my fiance's who isn't one to throw out compliments told me "you're looking good, toning up!" and even my EX-HUSBAND said as he came today to get our son for the weekend "are you losing weight? You look good." HA, take THAT ex-husband! ;)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Rode 17.5 miles yesterday, after riding 10 the day before. Ride is great way there, obviously not so easy way back...with one killer hill that I made it up. I'm not the fasted but no stopping and walking the bike at least :) And, I even adjusted my brakes and handlebars myself...normally would ask husband because I'm never confident about those things. Thought I'd be super sore today but I'm not. If the rain holds out or gets out of the way, I'm going again! Also, got some shirts on 99 cent day at Goodwill, they all fit me in the hips, which was always a problem on shirts that were supposed to be long and flowing. And size 14 shorts were a little tight but manageable. Just have to wear them with my flowing shirts! All in all, a great day.:happy:
  • ccg1232
    ccg1232 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    nice work soccer mom!
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Earlier this year I'd bought a bikini for inspiration and motivation. The other day I was talking to my ex -husband about the vacation my husband and I have planned and made a comment that I needed to find my old bathing suit when I got home and he said, "Why don't you just wear your bikini? You've lost enough, you're in shape for it." Of course I'm not going to, but it was nice to hear.
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I survived another week of C25K, and now can run for 5mins without dying.

this made me smile haha. congrats! I still die after one minute of running so kudos to you :)
  • sarah_hite
    sarah_hite Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The other day my sister hugged me and told me I felt skinnier. :)
  • sacto68
    sacto68 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We have to wear button down uniform shirts at work. And today I was able to wear a XL comfortably, instead of a XXL!
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My regular tone class was changed to a fat burn class today. I bit the bullet and stayed and even did pushups..................I have never been able to do pushups before :-D
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Love reading these! I had 3 in the last week! My dad told me the other day that he could tell I've lost weight because my arms are more toned! :) Also a friend of my fiance's who isn't one to throw out compliments told me "you're looking good, toning up!" and even my EX-HUSBAND said as he came today to get our son for the weekend "are you losing weight? You look good." HA, take THAT ex-husband! ;)

ha ha Thanks for the laugh. I completely understand. Mine is generally a nice person but could be a jerk about my weight when we were together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!