What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Got home from work yesterday and undid my belt. Bent over to untie my work boots, and my pants fell down to my ankles. lol ...Time for new jeans.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    had to retire another belt this AM. I think I'm on my 3rd one this year.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    One man was "busting on" another man, saying "You're like a big cry baby woman". He looked at me and said "No offense, but your a little woman anyway"....such a little thing but that made my day!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I had a vivid recollection about looking down at myself a few months into my fitness journey and being upset about the way my seatbelt fit across my stomach. I remembered this while sitting snug in my new car, not having had that feeling of upset for a long time. It made me very thankful for how far I have come and how the little things sometimes get to us the most. =)
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    I burned approx 2000 calories this week! Unheard of for me. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun... especially when I broke my 3 month long plateau (I know that part isn't an NSV, but I can't help it).
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    After not running for 2 1/2 months due to injury, I laced up my shoes and got out there last night. It was a walk-run combination, but it's more than I've been able to move in a while!
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    375# on the leg press last night - WooWoo!

I also signed up for my first race...a 5k trail run next month. I still hate running, but I hate it much less now and am actually willing to do it in public!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My yoga pants and leggings are loose!!!!!

They are still snug in some areas but they are definitely loose!
  • Chocciebunbuns
    Chocciebunbuns Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Whilst on our recent holiday, I was mooching around the sale rails in a clothes shop and saw a top I liked that was a 14.

I actually tried it on in the shop (That's a NSV in itself - I hate trying stuff on) and it fitted, I had to try on some more things to make sure it wasn't an anomaly :happy: (obviously I bought the top) :wink:

I was a size 20 at the start of the year, with chronic heartburn/indigestion. I don't have that problem anymore.

I fit into nearly everything in my wardrobe (one pair of gym pants and a swimming costume to go). :bigsmile:
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size 14 from Lane Bryant. Before this I wore a 16/18 depending on where I bought them from. :bigsmile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Today I'm at work wearing a pair of size 10 LOFT skinnies, they are pale mint colored and do not look weird/bad at all...and a M button down from Old Navy which I think is actually a bit big. Although the M shirt is not a normal thing for me at all and must be weird sizing because I usually take L these days...still crazy to me since I was 2X/22 for most of my life.
  • Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This morning I worked up the courage to step on the scale after a week of vacation.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    had to retire another belt this AM. I think I'm on my 3rd one this year.

Me too! I'm going to have to buy a new one or start making more holes in this one.

I grabbed an old T-shirt I found last night, I bought it at Biketoberfest in 98 and it didn't fit then but the largest they had was an XL so I took it, it fits now.
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Finally had to put a belt on the brand new shorts I bought for summer. I had been putting it off for a while, but now if I don't wear my belt, I'll moon my co-workers X) The belt is down to its last hole too.
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Today I ran a 5k (on the treadmill) in 29 min and 34 sec! Huge NSV for me. I’ve been aiming for a less than 30min 5k time for the last three months, and have finally gotten there! When I first started out I was running 5.2mph, and now I’m up to a consistent 6.3mph (and even faster if I’m doing intervals)!

My other NSV is that the goal dress I gave myself until August 27th to fit into (goal from the end of May when I was up 15lbs) fits me and is bordering on a little bit loose! Still totally wearable thankfully, but slightly on the roomier side! WIN!
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    yesterday I burned 1000 calories in one workout lol that's definitely a first! went hiking for over 2 hours, it was wonderful
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Two days ago I got into the "skinny" jeans that I have not been able to wear for almost a year!

And today I was craving Fritos, broke down and bought a bag from the vending machine, read the label and put the unopened bag in my office desk drawer. I'll bring it home for my mother to eat, she is trying to gain weight :happy:
  • zman1313
    zman1313 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Had to request a new uniform at work for the second time! Went from a size 48 coat to a 40, size 40 pants to a 34. I've been on a plateau weight wise since I started lifting again (think it's water weight) so it's nice to have some NSVs here and there to keep my eye on the prize
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!