What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Got told by the X-ray tech that I was too " little" for the lead vest he gave me to wear while my son got an X-ray. Told him that was the nicest thing anyone said to me all day. Haven't been called little in years.
  • getdancing2013
    getdancing2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well I have a couple....very small victories, but still...

For my son's pre-K graduation I knew I wanted to wear my black slacks with a top. I was in a hurry, so when I put the pants on and straightened up, they LITERALLY fell right off me. They were about 2-3 sizes too big. Same with the second pair...and the third pair. Funny thing is the scale hasn't moved much, but boy was that a good feeling....of course, followed by a panicked I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR! scream (pulled out a sundress with a shrug).

Last night I happened to glance in the mirror after my shower (which I avoid like crazy normally) because I thought I had a bug bite. So I was putting on lotion at the same time and realized that where I could see TONS AND TONS of fat/cellulite bumps before, it was almost smooth. Still have plenty closer to my knee and upper arms, but it was a noticeable difference :smile:
  • SamanthaRonnie
    SamanthaRonnie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today I got a size 14 pants for work. When I started in January I was a size 18!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Had to buy Straight Leg fit jeans last weekend...... are you kidding me? Straight leg jeans? I've been buying "Baggy" and "Relaxed" fit jeans for so long that I had no idea how they should actually fit. My wife actually banned me from bringing home any more "droopy" fitting pants. Crazy.
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just posted my own topic, but it's not getting any hits...LOL. I recently stopped eating meat and although it hasn't made much difference on the scale, the bloat around my mid-section is going away! YAY!!!
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Kathy Ireland shorts that I bought from K-Mart yearrrrrs ago ... like eons. They're elastic waist, no string to make them lose/tight, super cozy, I wear them as summer pj's w/a t-shirt. What started out as having to turn the waist down once to keep them up has turned into turning the waist down three times and they now fall down when I walk. lol I'll take it!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just bought a sequined dress with a razorback. In a size SMALL! On Sale, too. ;-)
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's a compliment or not but one of the trainers was impressed with the 'male' cleavage I have managed to develop. Think it's a good thing lol.
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed that the scale didn't move, so against my better judgement, I broke out the tape measure,,,,,I lost 2 inches on my hips. (I will eventually, I hope, stop "needing" the scales opinion)
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are too big now!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt to the office that I haven't worn in two years because it never fit! It's a little tight now, but I could zip it up!! Also, my friend bought me a shirt last night...just grabbed one that she thought was my size. And it's a little too big! I love it :)
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Doing my measurements this morning and was disappointed to see that my arms are fatter, but every other measurement was smaller. Stood in front of the mirror to see if I was measuring exactly right around my bicep, and realized two things, one, there is definite bicep definition. two, it isn't fatter, I am seeing results from LIFTING, I have visible muscles!!
  • yc4king
    yc4king Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Noticed last night that I actually have hair growing on my inner thighs again. Not sure if that's good or bad but it's due to smaller thighs one way or another! :P
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Need a swimsuit for Labor Day weekend. I bought one earlier in the summer, a size 20, but the opportunity to use it never happened, so I returned it a week later. Used the $30 for something else. Went out today and found one for half what I paid before, size 16. it's snug, but worked. And I might be a bit smaller by then anyway. Woot woot.
  • Booda101
    Booda101 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I took advantage of the tax free weekend and bought some new workout tops in size Medium instead of XL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!