What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Having to buy a new belt because I couldn't tighten the old one anymore.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of 12/14 White Stag pants! They FIT!
  • mschwei1
    mschwei1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can wear my wedding band again after taking it off around 3 years ago because it was too tight. Also all of my tight pants now fit with plenty of room and the largest size I had bought a few pairs in as my pants got tighter was so big on me that all pairs went into the donation bin.
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I fit into a pair of underwear that was too small for me a month ago!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I may have already replied to this thread (I can't remember)… but my most recent NSV's include that I can read this computer screen in the space that exists between my wrist and my watch band. Also, had to pin my skirt today so it didn't fall off of me (literally). Wearing a shirt that is 2 sizes smaller than my starting size. It's a little more "form fitting" than I'm used to… but it looked like it was supposed to be that way and not that I was wearing a shirt that was too small!
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to wear a dress that's been hanging in my wardrobe for 10 years, it was a gift (by someone who had concept of sizes) and it fitted lovely and I felt great wearing it.

And I did a 120 second plank, my previous best was 30 seconds.

xXx
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    The most recent was purchasing undergarments in my usual size and them being too large.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My Diet Pepsi tasted so sweet and so good--so much so, that I panicked and got paranoid and had to go look in the fridge to make sure I hadn't bought regular Pepsi by mistake! (I hadn't!) Diet Pepsi, you ROCK!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh! Which one? I am having so many of em; I cant keep track..! Wherever I go people size me up! and the comments abound... the first question is always, "have you done the band? sleeve? staple?" and of course the answer is EN O, NO!!! to all of them!! really does feel good, i must say.. ;-)
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've been putting off buying a dress for my friends wedding, and today I finally bought one two sizes smaller than the last time I bought a dress! I picked out a couple size 16 dresses to try on and they were loose so I grabbed size 14 feeling pretty happy about the smaller size and they were still a little big. I didn't think I would fit in a size 12 but I tried one on anyways and it fit perfect.
  • sh738
    sh738 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sitting on the sofa at home and realizing I can tuck my knees up toward my chest and feet flat on the sofa seat, and sit comfortably. That is the sort of position that my thinner friends would sit in when we were teens and I just could not, I was too big. Kind of cool to be able to do that at 37, finally.

You know THIS ^^^ is my biggest goal! I have never in my life been able to sit like my thin friends.
  • wannabe1959
    wannabe1959 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My daughter borrowed my shirt. I never in a million years thought we would wear the same size
  • wannabe1959
    wannabe1959 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    oh and another one- when I am driving I will sometimes slide my cell phone between my legs because it would be held so securely there. now my thighs don't squeeze together enough to hold the phone there! Have to find some where else to put it! LOL!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Bought a swimsuit for the first time in over 15 years, before I gained all the weight.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Got my 5K (hilly route) 5K time down from 36:40, to 33.59! 2 minutes 41 seconds off my time!!! :glasses:
    I'm doing it again on Saturday. Hoping to do it in 33:30!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    was a tighttttttttttttttttt 20, just put on size 14.....
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    was a tighttttttttttttttttt 20, just put on size 14.....
    Yes!!! Nice one! :wink:
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Decided I wanted to work out to music so put on my iphone armband. Last time - few weeks ago - I had to really push it to get over my elbow. This time, when I went to push it up, it went flying to my shoulder! Turns out I don't need the little extender that came with it anymore. I've only lost 14 lbs and have a long way to go but the little things like this make it feel real and are inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!