What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I bought new sneakers/tennis shoes this week in a size 8 1/2 US woman. I used to wear size 10, sometimes 10 1/2. Yay! for shrinking feet lol
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    1. I like looking at my flatter tummy (and less love handles).
    2. fitting into my work dresses that I had at the back of the closet.
    3. Related to #2, not agonizing over what to wear to hide my tummy fat.
    4. Feeling in control of my eating. :-)
  • UKTexan
    UKTexan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1. Finally buying a pair of leather pants in a size (UK) 12.
    2. Ran a 5k without stopping this morning.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt today that I haven't worn for 4 years (and 3 pregnancies ago). Glad I kept it.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    actually this may be odd but it was yesterday at the beach when I asked my son to take a pic of me in my cozzie and tee (I knew it would be very unflattering) I thought to myself - not how gross and disgusting I may look but rather (as I am trying not to keep repeating self degrading thoughts) how great it will be when I have lost more weight and I can look back on some BEFORE pics to see how far I've come.

Happy days xxx
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I've been floundering in the motivation department for the last week or so, but I think I found it today! I am a numbers geek, so I love keeping up with my stats and seeing the little line charts in my app trend downward. Well, today I calculated my body fat percentage. On July 3rd, I was at 51.4%. Based on my most recent measurements I've brought it down to 48.2%! I was pretty bummed before when I realized that more than 1/2 of my body was made up of fat, and while 48.2% isn't great, tipping the scale in the other direction is definitely reason for me to celebrate!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I made pork short-rib soup for Husband and haven't touched it because I don't know (and don't want to know) how many calories are in a serving. WIN.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I was just able to put on my size 6 straight-leg jeans! Okay, so they're stretch jeans, LOL. But a month ago this wouldn't have happened. :-D
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Love reading these! No NSV is too small, or silly. If it makes you feel good and keeps you motivated to do more, that's all that matters! Congrats everyone. Here's to more victories!
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was able to fasten my bra on the second row of hooks. Yay!
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    BIKINI!!! I haven't worn a bikini in 15 years but I feel better in one now than I did then :)
  • michele89
    michele89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today, I tried on my favorite jacket that my boyfriend's mom got me for Christmas, and I can button it comfortably again!!! I can't wait to wear it when the weather cools down :D

edit: ALL of my winter coats fit!!! YAY MORE MOTIVATION!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Let's keep this rolling, I'm sure someone has had a great NSV! I easily biked 10 miles yesterday after not having ridden since May, so I was happy about that, guess that's mine. Love reading these as I've had scale issues...so this keeps me motivated! Thanks!
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    When i go out for a run/jog in my short shorts... i catch chicks having a good look towards my groin, even if they are with their fella.

Makes me chuckle
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Fit into some junior size jeans. Fitting into jeans without elastic in the waist. Fitting into pre-pregnancy clothes I haven't thrown away since 2007 and 2008. My next goal is to fit into pre-pregnancy clothes of 2004.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My husband told me that he is proud of me for doing what I'm doing.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ran 5.5K in the heat last night. Purposely ran slow, and even took a walk break (wimpy due to heat). My pace was STILL only a minute more per kilometer than it is when I'm running normally. Woot!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I LOVE reading these. Talk about motivating. Y'all are AWESOME! (and so are your NSVs) :flowerforyou:
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I noticed the other day that my carb face is gone. Crab face isn't though. :wink:
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    70 kg deadlift this morning - that's 154lb which is 8lb over my current body weight). Only been lifting for about 3 weeks; 40 kg seemed hard back then...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!